Best Friends (JuicyXReader)

:Bestfriends things only and probably a lot of technical problems, I published this at night so yea :) 

(Y/n's Pov)

I was at my room when I heard Gaege called me from the living room, I stood up and fix my hair before heading out 

"what the- oop, hello!" I said when I spotted a girl beside him 

"Yo, Y/n, let me introduce you to Niko, Niko this is Y/n, Y/n this is Niko, my girlfriend" I waved at her with a smile, but she instead look back at me in disgust

''Sup with this girl. 

"Uhm, I'll do our food. Y/n, you want to join us?" he asks 

"Can I cook for both of you?" 

"Nah, I'll-"
"Babe, let her" 

'B*tch confirmed.

I walk towards the stove to cook something fancy for 'us'. I grabbed my nicely kept steak in the chiller and throw it on the pan, letting it cook as it is freshly from the chiller.

"Food is ready" I said as I serve the food on the table, I waited for them to finish playing with each other then we ate together. 

Just as I finish eating, I heard Niko "Babe, let's watch movie"

"Okay, baby!~" I stood up to wash my plate on the sink, along with the pan and the tong

"Yeah um I'll be at room if you guys want anything ok?" I interrupted them. I gave them one last smile, a sarcastic one, before leaving them alone 

'I don't have a good feeling about the girl..

Since I'm Gaege's beautiful bestie, I'm going to get some information about her.

*After an hour*
'Oh, so she's Niko Lyn, lives at North wow at North? and her ex.. woah hold on there for a second... SHE HAD 10 EXES?? that much? wow this girl ' I continue to find more information about her when someone knocked at my door 

"Come in," I quickly alt+tab-ed my webs out "What do you want?" I asks Niko, she now standing in front of me 

"What were you doing at my boyfriends house?" she asks 

"I mean, if you're really is Gaege's girl, you'd know if someone lives with him right?"
"Ugh, tell me!" 

"Well, I'm his bestie, we knew each other since 5, if you want any other information about your 'boyfriend' just ask me" I smiled at her once again, she walk towards me then slaps me, i hold the side where she slaps me, i smirk then looked at her "get out.." i said "what? b***h come on!" i chuckled, i get my butterfly knife and holds her neck "you push me in the edge now we're here" i point the knife in  her throat "i'm fine that you just hurt me but if i got a news that you hurt Gaege nor cheat, i'm not hesitating to hunt you" "HEY Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Gaege said and separate me to Niko, "thank you Babe, she's crazy!" she said, i smiled and looked at her, i gesture my hand slipping my throat, i closed my door and sit back again and put back my knife in the drawer then went back in front of the laptop, i closed all the tabs and opened my YouTube to watch something.

(Gaege's pov)

Why would Y/n do that? she never did that for ages i mean she's did that when we we're college, but why? "i'm going to leave now babe, Bye!" Niko said then left, i knock on Y/n's door "go away.." "please Y/n lets talk..." "ugh fine" she said, i heard his footstep walking toward the door, she finally opened it and set aside to let me in, we both sits in the bed "so tell me" "ok alright, you know i'm a psychopath right that's why i want to kill that b***h!" "woah hold on there for a second.... what?" she giggled "yeah if i knew you have a new girlfriend i'll find some information about her... so yeah here *shows a screenshot of the information about Niko*" "what's this?" "well as you know i'm your beautiful best friend who had a side of being a stalker, i don't want to see you crying unless i will laugh at you" "that's kind of toxic" she chuckled "i stalk and find some info about her and seems that she has a 10 exes" "t-ten?" "yeah 10 so i don't trust her for you" "b-but i love her" "if she loved you she will know if you lived with someone and she even slapped me!" she said in anger "woah calm down there" i said patting her back "i'm calm, i'm calm i just don't like her but if you do.. i will let you, i'm not going to get in your way" she said "but if i see you crying over her....." she sigh, i hug her "thank you for being so concern about me" "all for ya Juicy" i chuckled "yea i'm going to record with the boys" "yeah bye!" she said, i left to my studio to record.