Prize (JoshXJuicyXMully)

Every new video, new idea came up...

:3rd person address Juicy as 'He' while the first person will be 'She'

Warning: Uncensored Cursing, Threesome smut.

(3rd person)

"THEY HAVE ARRIVED!" one of the soldier yelled. They open the gates for the horses to go in.

"Princess JuicyPhilis they're here" his maids called

He stands up and fixes his dress, he looks at himself on the mirror before heading out of his tent. The two kings got distracted and turn their eyes towards him

He smiles and sensually walk towards the stage where the battle will take place. He put his hand on his hips and sway with it

"How are you, my Princess. You seems very beautiful today" Mullyitis then kiss his hand, Josh came in and slaps Mully's hand away "No one should touch MY Princess except me" He said and holds his hand

Juicy felt heat all over the place and minding the fact that the two kings are fighting over him "You two should've said that earlier but sadly, you need to fight. The winner will get me as the prize"

The two kings felt excited "I'm down" Josh said, Mully looks at him "Me too, for my fair lady" they both smile

Juicy walk to his throne beside to watch them fight. Both kings get in their positions before the battle starts.

(Josh's Pov)

*Middle of the fight*

I grunted as I dodge his attack, he looks at me while swaying his spear "Feeling tired? You can surrender now" I wipe the sweat on my forehead then run towards him to attack again.

.
The bell rings signing for the round to end, I fall on my knees while sweats dripping on the ground "Get up peasant" I heard, I stand up and walk to my tent.

I went inside and saw the princess "How's the battle?" I walk to my seat beside her "Hope for you to win, I have my side on you" she said then kiss me on the cheek. She then stand up and head out of my tent.

(Mully's Pov)

One of my maid placed a glass of water on my table and a pair of towel, I look at her while heading out of my tent as of that, the princess went in.

She walk towards me and sit on my lap "I saw your performance during the battle" she place her hand on my cheeks

"Would I expect much more on that?" Her lips touch mine and passionately kiss and suck the bottom of my lips.

"I won't let you down" I said, she smiles "I look forward into that"

(3rd person)

They called the two kings and let them stretch before the battle. One of the soldier rings the bell and starts the round.

Mully made his first move and run towards Josh to attack, he quickly dodge it and sway his weapon for a counter. Josh successfully cut his skin but not too deep.

They continuously to counter attacks, and scar each other's flesh.

(Mully's Pov)

I heard the bell rings. I use my spear to help me guide from standing up "It's not too late for surrendering" I said as I look at Josh who is barely breathing.

He cough and looks at me in all seriousness "I'm not you Mully, so shut up" he places his spear beside and lay his back on the pillar.

I look where the Princess is, her dress looks odd, shorter than earlier or am I hallucinating?

She slip her finger up to her thigh along with her dress cloth and slowly reveal her red laced panties.

"I can't wait for you" She mouthed, a loud sound of the bell cut us from a very sweet moment.

(3rd person)

Josh blocks Mully's attack with his own weapon, they both jump back "since you're too tough, let's have a deal" Mully said, they both walk in circles

"What it is? Another dumb idea?"

"Well, for you it is, but if you want to agree. We're good"

"Tell me"

Mully smiles and drop his weapon, Josh got confused by his actions. Mully rises his hand "I surrender!" He yelled, Josh's eyes widened

"What?! Are you serious?" Mully looks at him then wink "I have more score than you so, just follow me" he runs towards the Princess's throne and carry him

"Josh let's go!" He called.

They run to the less crowded part of the place and head to The Tent.

Mully lay him down on the bed "Well Princess since the battle cut out, what are we going to do?"

"You see, the more the merrier, right?" Juicy pull Josh's shirt collar and pin him on the bed, he quickly went on top of him. "Oh shit, your pathetic little guy is hungry huh?" Juicy leans in for a passionate kiss.

Josh's hand slip under his dress and pulls down his panties. He rises his hands and let Juicy spit on it, he then use it to prep him.

He pulled out his finger and let Juicy do the work. He pulls down his pants letting his dick to springs out, he lick the shaft and sucks the tip for an entrance.

He deep throats his dick and suck on it every time he pull it out, he felt a hand on his ass and flinch when Mully slaps it

"What does my dick taste like?" Josh ask, he was about to answer when he felt another thing being push inside of him, he moan by the sudden stretch and look who it is.

Mully holds his hair tightly and forced to face Josh, he then gave him another hard thrust which completely stretch him out.

"You like that rough, Princess?" Juicy whimpers and continue to suck Josh's dick.

Minutes later, Mully thrust deep inside of him before releasing his cum. Josh felt it too but as he about to release, Mully pulls Juicy's hair and came on his face

"Fuck..." Josh whispers

Mully lay Juicy down and cover some blanket on him, both kings stands up. Josh looks at Mully's seems he's still not done

"You know Josh, I'm not just here because of the Princess.." Mully looks at him, he walk towards Josh until his back hit the table behind. Both of their dick starts to touch each other of how close they are.

Mully hold his hand and pin it on the table "I'm here to meet you again, friend" He leans close and kiss him deeply on the lips. Josh slowly kiss back and let him inside of his mouth

He jump and quickly wrap his legs around Mully's waist, without disconnecting their lips. Mully put his dick inside of him and let Josh adjust for his size.

He slowly thrust in and out letting him to get used to it, he then start picking up pace and speed up his thrust. Josh moan louder as he felt his dick hit him from the inside

After many thrust Mully came and both lay beside the Princess.

"Years ago since you put that cock inside of me" Josh said

Mully pull Juicy and Josh close to him and hugging them tightly.

.

(My cock literally taped under my gooch on my ass crack right now -Juicy)