Fishnets (JuicyXEddie)

It is what it is
Warning: uncensored cursing, smut

(Gaege's pov)

"Yo Gaege me and the other's are going now, don't tear the house apart ok?" Josh said.

"Why would I?" I smiled

"We're going now" he said then left with the others.

I lay in the couch while thinking what to do next but then remember that I bought somethings to wear for an especial event. I run to my room and wear it.

I went out and look at myself on the mirror

'Damn! I look good'

I look how my back looks when I saw a figure standing behind, I got scared and look at him.

"God dammit Eddie you scared the shit out of me" I said holding my chest "Aren't you with the others?" I ask while secretly covering myself, he chuckles.

"I decided to stay since you're alone" he said then walk towards me "Don't cover up it suits you well" he sit beside me.

(Eddie's pov)

He remove the blanket he used to cover himself, he stretches his legs and look at it

"Fishnets looks good on your legs" I said

"Thanks.."

"But Imagine your legs on my shoulder" I said smirking then look at him, he was blushing

"I'm just kidding" I said then punch his arm playfully. I stand up but he stop me by pulling my arm close to him. I fell on top of him.

"Juicy?" I look into his eyes in confused but he pull me close for a kiss, I slowly melted into the kiss and kissed back. I close my eyes enjoying it.

I move him on top of me then sit up, still our lips connected to each other, I slid my tongue inside him and start wondering around.

I couldn't stop it, I'm addicted to his kiss. I start to remove his clothes but the fishnets stays on. Same as mine.

(3rd person)

Eddie remove his pants with his underwear, his hard dick sprung out hitting Gaege's stomach.

They pulled out with the string of saliva then look at each other's eyes.

Gaege reach over the lube on the side the apply some on his hand then put it in Eddie's hard shaft.

Gaege move his hand up and down then he leans in to it to give it a little kiss

His hand went a little faster, Eddie moaned nearly cumming out, Juicy put his thumb on the tip of Eddie's dick and start teasing him.

"Stop with the teasing Gaege" Eddie groaned as his hand reach on Gaege's hair gently gripping it.

Gaege smirks wanting to tease him more but already got what he wanted, he put some lube in his hole then put Eddie's cock inside of him.

Gaege's hand grips on Eddie's shoulder as soon as he settle down in his balls deep and moans as he felt the tip touch the inside of him. Eddie thrust slowly letting him to get used on the rhythm.

After minutes, Eddie start to thrust faster, Gaege's hand grips more on his shoulder feeling pain and pleasure.

"This feels good isn't it?" Eddie whispers on his ears giving shivers on Juicy's spine.

Eddie felt his stomach, and know what's coming next.

"Gaege I'm going to cum" Eddie gave his deepest thrust then release his seeds in.

Gaege lay his head on Eddie shoulder while panting. cums streaming down to the floor, still his shaft inside of him feeling it twitch.

(Gaege's pov)

I put my arm around his back hugging him close, I can feel Eddie put the blanket around us then he kiss my cheeks for a short time.

"That was a long session, mind if we sleep together?" He ask, I nodded as a response.

I lay back my head on his shoulder slowly falling asleep.

(Eddie's pov)

Gaege slept in my shoulder, I wrap the blanket around him and lay him on the bed, I lay besides wrapping another blanket on us. I pull him close, cuddling him before falling asleep.

(Grant's pov)

"Eddie? Gaege? Are you guys in here?" I called as I open the door but no one answered, I head into Gaege's room and saw then laying in the bed.

'Aww my ship'

They're so cute together.. wait, are they naked?

I look at them a little bit until I saw Gaege's feet laying out

Is that.. is that what I think it is, he's wearing fishnets.

I smiled thinking what they did,

god I'm so happy for them.

After what happened, they finally made it official, Team Gae wasn't only a team, it is also a relationship between it's own member.

(I dunno why I wrote this but ok)