Neighbors (JuicyXReader)

Heya guys haha This is probably my last (not the end of this one-shot) page before I did my school sht so I won't be able to update anything from now until December 11 and after that, I'll be full-time Wattpad writer until January 3 so that's all let's get to the story 😊

(Y/n's pov) 7 years old

I lean against the wall looking at the window watching some kids playing, I run to the living room seeing my mom and my dad talking "M-mom?" she looked at me "Yes honey?" "C-can I go out?" "Yeah sure," I smiled then went out.

"H-hey!" I heard someone from my back, I look who it is he waved, I walk towards him "Hi" he repeats "H-hey.." "Are you new?" "Yeah.." he lift his hand "I'm Gaege!" "I-i'm Y/n" I shake hands with him then he grab my hand and pull me with him "W-what?..." "I'll introduce you to my friends..!" he lead me to the back of their house "Grant, Eddie, Gabby!!" he called them, three of them look at us and all waved.

We stop in front of them "guys meet Y/n.. she's new here!" "Oh, nice to meet you I'm Gabby!" "Hello, I'm Grant!" "Hi I'm Eddie" "N-nice to meet you guys," I said nervously, I never been this welcome in the times we're moving in different houses, Gabby grab my hand "Let's play!".

*2 hours of playing*

I told them that I need to rest for a bit, I sit on the bench watching them play, I smiled looking at them happy playing, "Hey Y/n!" I heard I look at them smiling, they run towards me then sit beside me "What are you thinking?" Gabby asked "Oh nothing" I look up in the sky, seeing how beautiful it is "Wow I never saw this sky formed like this before," Grant said, I stand up they look at me "Umm I need to go home now" "Oh ok" "Bye thank you, guys!" I waved then head back home.

I went inside, "hi mom!" "Oh hi sweety how's your company with our neighbors?" "I-its cool!" "Is it? *Giggle* Call dad upstairs the foods ready" "Okiee!" I stand up and run to my dad room, I knock "Come in", I opened it "D-dad! Food's ready!" he stand up "Let's go?" he ask then carry me and head to the living room to eat.

(Y/n, Gaege and the other play at the next day and the other days) *6 years later*
1
3 years old

I lean against (LOL) the walls again, I held my hair as some of it falls down, I walk out of my room seeing my mom in the hallway "M-mom..." she face me "Yea?" "A-about my hair..." "O-oh y-your hair? w-what happened?" "It keeps falling down" she opened the door and say something to the people in, then walk towards me "I think it's the best if I tell you..." "A-about what?" she grab me to my room again then get some papers on my drawer then hand it to me "do you still remember 2 months later we head to the doctors?" "Yeah?" "The doctors said that you have a Cancer..." "c-cancer? why did you hide it?" "We needed doctors said and they try to find the cure but... they never find one and your immune system is becoming weak by the years passed... you need to stay in here".

I lean in my walls again looking at the windows seeing Gaege waving at me, I wave back, he lifted some paper saying "you free to play?" I shake my head, No, He made a sad face then lift a paper again "Ok take care" I smiled then nodded, he left, I feel sorry about him... I look at my mom again, she smiled then left. I lay in my bed 'I can't go out huh?' I roll to the edge of my bed hugging my blanket until I fell asleep.

*The next day*

I was looking at the calendar then back to the window, It's October 18, It's Gaege's birthday, I saw him went out of his house, I get my board then write something on it saying "Happy birthday Gaege!" He looked at me then smiled "THANK YOU Y/N!!" he yelled then get in his car, I smiled then lay in my bed again 'I'm bored'

*At night*

I look at the window again looking at Gaege walking into his house, of course, he threw a party, it's his birthday, I made a letter for my confession to him, yeah I've developed a feeling for him The others know it especially Gabby 

*Flashback Last week

I opened my phone and tell Gabby about him 

Gabby: Just confess already!!

Me: I can't! I'm shy what if he rejects me?

Gabby: no he wasn't gonna just tell him!

Me: just let's just give him some hints

Gabby: well just take your time tho

Me: thanks HAHAHA I might confess at his birthday

Gabby: Ohh that cool

Me: yeah I need to sleep now Good night

Gabby: night!

*End*

I look in the mirror and saw... I saw Gaege making out on a girl.. 'yeah hahaha congrats Gaege' I grip my hand where the letter is and throw it on the bin, I sit and look at the mirror watching them make out, I felt my hair falls again, I take a deep breath and look at the sky then smiles...

(3rd person)

Y/n's mother finishes doing the food and went up to Y/n's room, opening the door and saw her laying in her bed 'peacefully sleeping' "Y/n wake up the food's ready" she walk towards Y/n and shake her "Y/n?" she look at Y/n's pale face, she check on her pulse, nothing... She start to tear up, then suddenly saw a letter, she open it "H-hi mom... Please don't cry... I don't want to see you crying.. Mom, I always love you...I will stay beside you, protect you I love you both mom and dad... until we meet again <3
~Y/n
"

(Rushed Good night loves)