Alcohol (Non-TheBoys Related)

Well, this is my short Valentine special and also, this probably ruins it so yeah please enjoy.

(Y/n's pov)

"Y/n let's go, the wedding is gonna start now" My friend called, I put my book away and went inside. 

My little sister went inside with dad in the side, I smiled while she smile back, our eyes went back to the altar, her and her groom hold hands then smile. The wedding start.

*In the middle*

"Hey Y/n" I heard my aunt beside, I face her "Yes?" I ask "Are you going later? for the celebration for them" she asks "I probably not if there's alcohol," I said "it's new for you to hate alcohol" she said, I stay quiet and focus on the altar, but I can still hear her voice, I'm not upset about it but she probably need to know.

I take a deep breath "Yes, I love alcohol but it changes something I love... me and my boyfriend used to drink but he accidentally got a woman pregnant" I explained, the atmosphere stays quiet until she speaks again "Where is he now?" I smile, "In-front of us, marrying my sister," I said with a shaky voice, I look up to stop the tears wanting to go down.

"You may kiss the bride," the priest said, I stand up and walk out of the church.

'Alcohol' I chuckle silently walking back to my car.

-The End 

(Sorry for this short chap)