Why not me?! (JuicyXReader)

(Alright everyone this book turning into just JuicyXReader)

(Gaege's Pov)

I was in the roof thinking how do I confess to her, I bit my nail, I heard the door opened I looked at the one who opened it "hey Gaege why do you want me here today?" Y/n ask "oh s**t i didn't know you really would come u-uh i forgot" "aw that sucks" she said then giggled "let's go down?" "yeah sure" she smiled, she grab my hand then we went down, we passed by the badboys who is Grant Mully and Eddie, I see Y/n blushed and covered her face "s-something wrong Y/n?" I ask "n-nothing" then I see her smiled, I felt something wrong, I sigh and ignore it, we went to our first class then sits together and we talk before the teacher came in.

*1 week later*

Its been 1 week now and i still cannot think how to say my feelings, i told Y/n to meet me again at the rooftop, went to the school, i see there's students gathering up, i walk towards to see-...... I felt my tear falls down "i-i love you too Y/n!" i walk back then run to the rooftop, sit on the bench hugging my knees, my tears keep on falling 'i need to stop' i thought, i sniff to change and trying like nothing happened, i wipped my tears stain, i heard the rooftop door opened "h-hey Gaege!" she said with a smile on her face, i 'smile' back.

(3rd person)

"Why do you want me today" she ask "Y-Y/n.." "yes?" "why not me?.." Gaege ask "huh?" "please just answer! why not me?!" "what do you mean Gaege?" Gaege tear up "why Grant?" "i-i love him" "I didn't ask for an explanation, yes! But I want you to tell me why?! I want to know why, Y/n, why not me.....?" Gaege tears flowed as if there was no end "G-Gaege" She said worriedly "stay away.." Gaege said coldly "G-Gaege" Gaege walk passed her to went in to the school, still tearing up, running down the stairs and bump into someone "are you ok? omg what happened" he lifted my head to see her face and suddenly his sadness left 

'My life is starting a new beginning... the beginning without you.....

(No pt. 2 by the way if you guys wondering )