(JuicyXReader)

I don't know what to name this chapter so let just call this "Sex at School" and you know what it means
AU: they are fourth-year college (idk)
: Smut, Uncensored Cussing 

(Y/n's pov)

I wear my uniform and went out, I already eat my breakfast and head to the school. I saw the 'bullies', I went in and head to my locker quick as I get my things out but "Hey loser" Gaege said and pinned me to the locker "the hell you want now Gaege?" He leans into my ear "Stay in the room again~" "tch!" I push him and walk to my class.

*After class*

I gather my things up and wait for that dumbass, I cross my legs and look up, I heard the door opened and look who it is "What do you want this time huh, beat me again??" he starts to walk towards me "You know why I told you to stay?" "No?.." he smiles and slightly pushes me on the table, he pinned me by placing his hand beside then he looks at me from eyes to my lips 'the fuck?' he leans in and kisses me "hmm?!" I tried to lift my hands up to push him but too late, he already hold them, he slid his tongue in my mouth and wander around.

He push away and look at me, his eyes were sparkling, he moves his hand into my face and start to kiss me again, 'but why do I feel comfortable?' his other hand move to my waist, to my legs and lift it up, I wrap my legs around his hips and pull him closer cause of desperation, I heard him chuckled, push away look at me in the eyes, I tug his shirt "You loving it baby?~" he leans into my neck and start to attack it, leaving marks saying that he owns me "your mine~ only mine~" he said, "a-ah~"  I moan out when he found my sweet spot his other hand move under my skirt and rub my clit, then he put his hand inside of my panty and start to put his finger inside of me "f-fuck~" "how does it feel baby?~" 'fuck why he's so good at this? ' he starts to move his finger "F-faster~," I said, and he did.

"A-ah fuck~ G-Gaege~" "You want me huh?~" he pulls out his finger and start to remove my panty "Ready?~" he put his dick inside of me then shove it in "A-ah!~~" he starts picking up space and go faster, he starts to rub my clit again, I start to let out some pre-cum "Shit Y/n your tight~" he keeps on thrusting until they came (I have no idea to continue it so I skip it hehehe)

He cummed inside of me, we're both panting, I tried to stand up "wait don't stand up just stay there" he said and he finishes putting his pants on and walk towards me and put mine on then carry me in bridal style "w-wait Gaege!" "yeah?" "What are you doing?!" "what? your mine now" "What?!" "didn't I said?~" he said then pecked me, he got into his car, we head to his house "you're going to live with me alright?" he said then carry me again inside

(Soon after they graduated, they got married, the sex result of their first child and live happily ever after 😊 )