Peanut Butter (EddieXJuicy)

Or called "Experiment"
Warning: Uncensored Cursing, Smut.

(3rd Person)

Gaege was brewing coffees for him and his roommate, as he waits for the water to boil, he felt someone from his behind, he wrap his hand around Gaege's waist and pulling him close.

"Eddie..."

He groaned in respond.

"You smells like alcohol.."

Eddie lays his chin on Gaege's shoulder "I only drank 1 glass of vodka, don't worry"

"Doesn't looks like it"

Eddie went close to his neck pressing his lips on it, he hold his jaw and move it back so he can suck on it easily.

Gaege groaned as he felt Eddie bite a piece of skin on his neck, he lick it at last and pulled away.

Eddie let go of the hug and went to the table to prepare some sandwiches, he grab the peanut butter beside and the bread

"Ey, I wanna try something" Gaege looks at him in confused

"What is it?" He ask, Eddie pulls him close and put some blindfold on his eye

"Just don't worry on what you feel, just enjoy it" Gaege nods

Eddie starts to unbuckle Gaege's belt, he pulls down his jeans with his boxers and covers his hand with peanut butter then rub it on Gaege's cock.

"The fuck, why is it cold?"

"Be quiet"

He licks the peanut on the side then put it whole inside of his mouth, he swallows every peanut butter on it mixing with the cum slowly coming out of his cock.

He spits on it and start jerking him off, he stands up and remove their clothes.

"Thought you only need to try something?"

"Part of the experiment, now jump."

He jumps and wrap his legs around his waist, Eddie gave him a peck on the lips before slipping his cock in him.

Gaege let out a swear moan as he felt the tip of Eddie's dick inside of him, he tried to move back so he can feel it again

"Don't be too desperate" Eddie whispers, he gave him a hard thrust and continue to do it back and forth.

The room filled with slaps and moans, both of them starts sweating really hard because of the evaporated water coming out of the kettle.

Eddie stops for a moment to release some cum, he kisses Gaege on the cheeks then proceed to thrust.

His thrust started to become sloppy until he made one another hard thrust. They both start panting heavily and both look at each other's eye.

Gaege leans close to Eddie and kiss him "I really love your experiment, if you want we can experiment more"

"I surely will make another experiment with you"

Eddie pulled his cock out and cum start to drip down.

"We really needs to clean this before the other Boys came" Gaege jumped down and walk to the bathroom while Eddie closes the stove and cleaned the cum on the floor before the others came.