My Girl.. (JuicyXReader)

"Hey Gaege!" Y/n calls her boyfriend to show a gift

"Yes?" She gets close and show him an old precious camera

"Grandma gave this to me and she says that, she uses this when she wants to save any memorable videos with her love ones. Why don't we record some?" Gaege smiles and grab the camera

"Sure, love, but where?" Y/n grabs his hand and went to the park they always celebrate their moments.

He pressed record secretly to record everything it caught.

They fed the ducks, they bought every sweets they see on every booth and when they got tired, they sat on the bench beside the fountain.

He lifted the camera and face it towards both of them, he kisses her cheeks and held her hand out placing a couple ring for them both

"We're still not going to marry each other but a ring to remember this moment" he said and lifted both of their hands where the rings is.

He ended the recording and keeps the camera she gave "This is surely the best day of my life and the ring will be also a part of me" she smiles as her phone rings

She grabs her phone out to see who it is, Gaege's smile fades away "Is it Eddie?" He ask, Y/n nods

"You can go now. Uhm see you again in the next days?" Y/n hugs him and walks away

(Y/n's Pov)

I went into my car and head back home.

Our gates open and saw Eddie standing in-front of our house's door with my parents.

I went out and greet them "Where have you been? Your fiance was waiting for you all day, but thankfully he has patience to wait"

I smiled and got close to him "We can leave you both now. Get to know each other and if it's possible, marry him ASAP" my mom said and head inside the house

I heard Eddie takes a deep breath "Where do you want to go?" He ask "Anywhere you wanted to go to.."

*The next day*
(3rd Person)

Eddie and Y/n were in an alleyway, talking. Y/n gave him something, letting him keep it.

"Gaege, are you here yet?" Grant ask, while spying on them inside his car.

Gaege didnt answer but to see them on his own eyes. He turned right and saw them talking to each other but as soon as he walk towards, Y/n walks away.

Gaege had the chance to talk to Eddie, he pushes him to the car behind "You always takes my time with her, what's up with you?"

"Have you forgotten, I. AM. HER. FUTURE HUSBAND" He said

"You're only fixed marriage, I am her first love" Eddie moves to Gaege's back and push him on the car

"First love, she doesn't even do anything to be with you. Remember, if she wants to be with you, there's a way, but if she doesn't, there's always reasoning" he said while pointing on Gaege's forehead like reminding him what he said.

He couldn't hold it anymore and punched Eddie on the face, not enough for him to fall and quickly punch Gaege back.

They began to threw punches on each other until Gaege made Eddie fall on the ground grabbing the collar of his shirt

The three of their friends immediately stopped them from fighting, separating them from each other. Gaege gave up and leave them behind, wiping the blood on his lips.

Gaege went back to his home, entering a room with only a TV and a chair on it. He sat down watching the recording they made on each other repeatedly.

He went to the bathroom seeing the broken mirror that he punches, to comfort himself. He doesn't want to leave her but at the same time he does.

He wants her to be happy even she's not with him.

*Next Day*

Josh invites Gaege to go to somewhere fun, they went in the parking lot to park but saw something

They stopped in-front of the car seeing Y/n and Eddie talking to each other. Gaege looks at them, not surprised.

Eddie look back at them and places his hands around Y/n's neck pulling her close.

Gaege went out of the car and went in-front, but quickly stopped by both of his friends

Y/n did nothing but to avoid eye contacts with him.

Josh decided to leave the place and cancel the plan. He let everyone go back home saying sorry to everyone, especially to Gaege.

...

Y/n told Eddie to drop her at her house and Eddie did so.

She went inside her room, crying, she doesn't want anything to be turned like this. He loves Gaege and also Eddie, she doesn't want anyone to get hurt, mentally or physically.

She sat down in the corner of her room holding her head, she is stressing out. She grips her hair not too hard and slides her hand throught them, some of her hair falls down with it.

...

Gaege raged in his room, yelling and breaking every pieces of furniture and paperworks he touches.

Grant tried to stop him but Mully interrups him from doing so "let him" he said as they got a call from someone

"You guys can come right?"

The three of them head to the hospital to visit Y/n with Eddie

"Hi, Grant, Josh and Mully" She greets, Josh sat on the bed with Y/n

Y/n asked for them not to tell Gaege about it, but Grant couldn't resist it.

The doctors calls Y/n for her operation and went to ER. Grant immediately calls Gaege telling him what happened.

Gaege looks behind and quickly runs to the hospital. He get the stairs and climb up to the floor.

As he turned he saw Eddie walking towards his way. They walk past each other but Eddie held his hand and gave something to him. It was the ring.

"She told me to keep it until now. She does really loves you" he said then proceeds on walking.

Gaege runs where the ER at, seeing the three of his friends facing the wall and sitting sad. Grant hugs him

The ER's room opened with Y/n on the streatcher but.. she was already dead. No signs of living inside of her..

He kneel down beside her head, looking at her face "My Girl.. I cried. You're my all.. say goodbye.."