My Feelings For You (EddieXJosh)

The fanfic 2 gave me ideas ok? haha Enjoy mi loves

Warning: Uncensored Cussing and Smut

(3rd person)

Josh left food outside of Eddie's room, well, at this point both of them secretly love each other but they're too scared to confess to each other, Rejection, they said but they don't know about each other's feelings until this day. 

Once Eddie finish editing, he open his door expecting the food left by Josh, he grab it and went back inside, he close the door by his foot but someone stop it, he immediately look who is it and smiles as he faces Josh

"What is it?" he asks, Josh look at him, looking like he's gonna say something "Come in and tell me about it," Eddie said walking towards his desk and put down the food he left in. Josh sit on his bed rubbing both of his hand, soon Eddie sit beside him "Mind telling me?" he asks once again, Josh look at him with lust in his eyes.

"Eddie... I wanted to tell you this but I'm scared that you'll... Reject me..." Josh put his head back down, "I'm not, now tell me" Josh close his eyes hoping he would accept it "E-Eddie I love you" he said, Eddie chuckled and cup his chin making his face look at him. Josh open his eyes looking straight into each other's eyes.

"Guess what, I love you too, I'm In love with you" Eddie hug Josh and both fell on the soft bed, Eddie get close to his face attempting to kiss him, but Josh move on top of him "I'm top bitch" he said, Eddie chuckle "Then prove it," he said, Josh smiled removing both shirt and start teasing him.

"Stop teasing!" Eddie yelled, seems that Josh ignoring him and keep on rubbing the tip of his dick and start letting out some pre-cum "Fuck Josh stop it~" he moaned, Josh already get what he wanted and put it in, inside his mouth sucking all the pre-cum, Eddie grip his hair while moving back and forth.

His dick start twitching, Josh let go of his dick and sit on his lap, well back on teasing, he grab his dick and start rubbing it again and he kiss Eddie deeply, fighting for dominance. Without warning, Josh put it in his hole.

He let out a moan as soon the tip of his dick touch him from the inside, Josh moves feeling it inside of him "You like that?~" he asks, he holds his hips moving with him. The room filled with moans and groan, not minding their neighbors. They keep doing that "I'm cumming~" he yelled Josh keep on moving until he felt his dick move signing that he's close.

Eddie give his deepest thrust before cumming inside of him, warm liquid streaming down to his bed soon both of them fall beside panting, Josh hug him close putting his head on Eddie's chest, Eddie kiss his forehead and fall asleep.

*The Next Day*

Eddie open his eyes seeing his adorable boyfriend beside, 'Boyfriend? maybe' he thought then he chuckle silently, he wants to move but Josh hug him tight "Wakey wakey, it's morning now we need to record," he said "No... sleep," Josh said in his sleepy tone. 

Eddie peck Josh and loosen his hug then he sit up on the bed, Eddie stands up but stopped when Josh ask "A-are we a thing now? are we boyfriends?" he asked, Eddie smile "Of course, Josh, I'm saying this again, I love you and I will," he said then kiss him "I love you too" Josh responds.

-The End