Jealous (JuicyXReader)

(Gaege's Pov)

Months of having a long distance relationship is hard, also because of this pandemic. Dating a girl who is easy to get jealous is also one of my problem, not saying that I hate her for that, it's just, she always bringing up things that is from the past.

I heard my phone rings and answers it, once I put the phone on my ear a loud voice greets me

"Gaege!? Who is this girl with you" she yelled

"Who's girl?" I ask and went to my laptop to see what she sends me

A picture of me and my ex, which is my ex just uploaded with a caption of 'I miss cuddling with you' and tagged me

"Babe, I already told you that me and her we're already done" I said and stands up. My room door opens revealing my brother who overheard the call, he looks at me and lean on the doorframe.

I heard a sigh from the phone and the call ended, I take a deep breath and put my phone down on the desk.

"What happened?" My brother ask

"I'm tired of it, she's always jealous of everything, jealous something from the past. She's always jealous-"

"Of course she'll get jealous, what's wrong with being jealousy?"

I stay quiet until he talks again

"She's jealous because she loves you, she cares for you. If she's not getting jealous anymore, be more nervous, because she does not care for you anymore" he said and take a deep breath

"Fix everything before it's too late" he said then close the door.

I sit on my laptop and attempt to message and call her but didn't even seen it or answer it

I sit infront of my desk until I see her status online again, she seen all the messages I sent

"I'm really sorry that I'm being too jealousy" she replied

"No, it's fine. I'm the one who's sorry, I just don't talk about it with you so in exchange, I booked a plane ticket to your hometown"

"Really?! Oh my- Gaege!" I can feel that she's tearing up from what I just said. Surprise!

- The end

(Ye it's a short story! There is a probably a moral in there so, if you found it. Good)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A MESSAGE!

Alright, We need to talk about Liv and Gaege Relationship. Well as some people doesn't know, Liv and Gaege is a thing, so if you're part of the hater of them and hating them for being together please read this.

Hi I'm Lynx, a simp for Gaege Gibson. I know, I know. You might know me for some other things, but here we're going to talk about something. Please support your idol, They might don't know you but spreading support is stronger than hate. They're together and your hate will not do nothing. If you're a simp for them and now hating/bashing them, look, its not our fault that you fell in love with someone with million of fans, in anyways, things will go as the same, you cannot do anything about it, you can't stop their decisions, in fact you're just a fan. So what are you doing? If you hate someone just avoid it, ignore it, that's all and your good.

–Goodbye fren, Have a nice day ^^