Spirit (JuicyXReader)

(3rd person)

"Y/n!!! come here!" Y/n's maid called her "No leave me alone!" Y/n said then run into the forest, she was running and running not looking back where she came from. She reaches the top part of the forest, she bumps into someone, she fell to the ground "ow *looks up* i-i'm sorry" she apologizes, a man with a mask looks at her and offer a stick to hold on to, she grabs it then helps her stand up "t-thank you..." she said, the man chuckled and walk, signing Y/n to follow him, she ran towards him to walk together "are you lost?" an angelic voice can be heard behind the mask, Y/n look at him "y-yeah.." they walk for a little finding the way out of the woods, Y/n was looking at the tree when it moves, a hand figure of the roots trying to get her, "no.." he said and stand in front of Y/n, the roots back up and become normal "w-what is that?.." "nothing" he said and "look I found the way out" Y/n run towards him to hug him but stopped "No" he said "aww... Bye mister!" she said and run back home.

*2 Days later*

Y/n was going back to her house, she passed by to the entrance of the forest, she thinks 'what if I met him again?', She went in and walk for a while, the forest is so beautiful to become a forest tourist attraction, she walks until she reaches the field of the mountain where there are no trees just plain. it's still 12 noon so why not right? "hey..." she heard from behind "o-oh.. hi.." "Why are you here?" he asks and sits beside her "it's beautiful here..." she said "I never knew your name," he said "I'm Y/n.." "Y/n huh? I'm Gaege" they talk for a while, Gaege lay in the grass and doze off a little, Y/n was chasing a butterfly, flying around and land in Gaege's mask, Y/n walk towards him, the butterfly flew off but Y/n doesn't care, she's confused on Gaege's face, she held the mask and ready to take it off, she lifts it up but she felt his eyes opened, she put it back again, Gaege chuckled then he sits and look at Y/n "I'm confused alright?..." she said then pout "someday you will see my face," he said "It's getting dark Y/n you want me to walk you towards the entrance/exit?" he asks, Y/n nodded and stand up. They walk to the entrance/exit, Gaege waves at her same as she did then left.

*1 year later*

Y/n want to see him again, she already told her father about it and went to the forest with meal with her, she went to the field again "Hey" "oh hey Y/n" "want some?" she offered "I'm just wondering if you ever eat meal..." she said then sit beside him, Y/n lay the foods like they're doing some picnic together "get some" she said "thanks" he said and get one, he removed his mask, Y/n we're shocked on his face, they eat together and talk together, "um I want to ask.." "yeah?" "can I hold your hand?" a smile formed on Gaege's face "well... I can't touch humans..." "why?" "I'll vanish..." silence until "I'm a spirit..." "s-spirit?" "yeah?" "that's cool tho but you can't touch humans..." they continue to eat together and talk to each other. They finished the food and they walk together until they reach the entrance/exit "bye!" she waved, Gaege waved back and went to the forest.

*3 days later* (Night)

"It's so nice walking here at night" "yeah" they both walking around the forest, Gaege stoped the same as Y/n do, Gaege look at her, he removes his mask and put it on Y/n, he leaned into her cheeks (mask cheeks) then kiss it, he pushes away to look at Y/n's eyes then smile and continue to walk. "Did you hear that the festival will be held here" "r-really?" "yea..." ..... "It's been years since they did a festival in this forest" they walk a little before Y/n went back to her house.

*1 week later* (The festival at night)

 "so many people here huh?" "yeah they can see you aren't they?" "yeah.." he wears his mask on Y/n and walks to the booth to test any games. After minutes have passed they both walk to the field when two kids passed them, one of them tripped, Gaege held the boy's arm to help him up "thanks" the kid said then left but, Gaege's hand... is starting to vanish "h-he's human?..." Gaege look at her then smile, he opens his arm signing Y/n to hug him, Y/n runs towards him and hugs him, Gaege hugs her tight, tight as he wanted to hug Y/n since they met... Y/n fall to the ground hugging Gaege's shirt, she started crying thru the mask.....

(Hello! I'm sorry for not updating here... My mind is just recovering from the story is wrote which is "Making you happy in other way" so yeah enjoy and... good night y'all! <3