Taming the Tomboy Pt.2

"C-Corrine?" i ask "i missed you Brother" i hug her back "when did you come back?" i ask "Yesterday, mom and dad let me" i smiled "didn't you still on school? that means your transferring?" "yep!" I smiled that my big sister is with me again (Corrine is a year older than Gaege). I cook something for us to eat, "hey bro some of our spies said that you have a girlfriend?" 'oh s**t' "um were just pretending to make one of my fan girl jealous" "wow a fangirl?" "yeh" I responded, we both talk for a while, and gave her my spare room to sleep.

(Y/n's pov)

We just finished on eating, I heard my phone pinged, I opened it and see the teacher just announce a new student 'f**king hell why always a girl?' "what happened Y/n?" "look," I said and show him the picture "wow again? I want to ask, her picture is looking back" "probably a surprise" i nodded and gather the plates then cleaned it and sleep.

*The next day*

I woke up and stretch my back "Y/n you awake?" I heard Eddie "yeah" "ok I'm going to prepare the breakfast," he said, i heard his footsteps away, i stand up and get change, i went out with my guitar with me "ey Ed," i said "hola" i sit on the table waiting for Eddie to serve then eats. After we ate, we head to the school, i see Lucy with Gaege 'what a nasty pose they got there' Lucy is hugging Gaege's arm while rubbing his chest "Hey Gaege" i said waving, He let go of Lucy's hug, he runs towards us "hey bro" Eddie said, i wrap my arm on Gaege's neck "you know who the new girl is?" i ask "yea, let's go in, I introduce you to her" he said "ok" we both went in and "Corrine?" i ask "ooh hey Scarlet" my eyes widened, i run towards her then hug her "aww still a hugger?" she said then chuckled, pulled away "you're the transfer?" i ask "obviously" "you both knew each other?" Gaege ask "yeah why not?" "you know Gaege, it's why i already knew you since your first day" "yeah you didn't knew? she work in our group as an assassin" "what?! i don't remember!" I chuckled we both went in while talking before the class starts

*At lunch* (Gaege's Pov)

"soo~ Y/n is your Girlfriend" Corrine said "ugh i told you were just pretending" "you know i have a little secret about her" i looked at her "Y/n really love you since you both are 10" I was surprised by what she said, something played on my head.

(3rd Person) *throwback*

' "Oi Juicy! come down here!" little Y/n said "no! I'm superman!" Gaege said "you will hurt your self!" little Y/n said, then closed her eyes doesn't want to see Gaege hurt himself, Gaege jump but Y/n missed it, Y/n opened her eyes seeing Gaege standing "see I'm fine" Gaege said "do it again! i want to see it!" Y/n said "umm i might can't do it again," Gaege said "aww that sucks," she said then sits in the fallen log aside "so what's your name? why are you here?" Gaege ask "mommy wanted me to call you so I'm here" She said "oh what's your name?" "I'm Y/n" "you're probably my mom calling Scarlet" "and you're probably my mom calling Juicy" Gaege hold his back neck "call me Gaege instead "why tho Juicy is cute" she said making Juicy a little blush "t-thanks" Y/n smiled "let's go?" she ask "yes sure" then came in. '

6 years later Y/n and Gaege became closer together but sometimes arguing, they became really close until, Gaege's dad needed his son to work on his company not to just play around, he decided to separate them both. *Throwback for Gaege ends*

*bonus*

3 Years later, Y/n needed some money she finds and finds work might fit for her, she bumped into someone "ooh sorry" Y/n said "Y/n?" the woman said "um *she looked at the girl that she just bump into* "Corrine?".......

(Gaege's pov) *end of throwback*

My tears fall down "Gaege?" Corrine said, "Corrine please tell me, what happened after me and Y/n separated?" I head her sigh "I see your memories coming out" she said "I guess you need to know now.... Dad wanted you and Y/n separated, Dad wanted you to forget everything about her, after 3 years she bumped into me so i took her as my assistant/assassin as i said, and i can really see that you really forget her", I wiped my tears, "why did you guys hide it?" she sighs once again "as i said, Dad wanted you to forget everything about Y/n, he wants you to only think about the company, selfish decision" I stand up "where are you going?" "Y/n, I want to say sorry that I didn't remember her," I said a smile formed on Corrine "go on" she said, I started running in, finding her, and remembers where she always in, I run in and see her with her guitar, I run towards her then hugs her "Scarlet...." I said  "you remember now huh?" "I'm sorry... that I forget about you, about us" "aww Juicy" she said in childish voice "f-f**k off" "aww" she said and pat my head, "Gaege.." "yes?" she lifted my chin up "I love you" she said, I smile "I love you too"  then kissed.

(Since then Gaege's father found out that Gaege's memories returned and let it be, they're parents decided to make both of them live together...and about Lucy? Scarlet assassinate her)
*I wanted this part to be long but my mind is flying, I don't have an idea to make it long hahaha*