'Lies' (JuicyXReader)

(Y/n's pov)

"Kids, me and your dad will go out for a while, please behave" I heard my mom said, Is really leaving me with my step-bro? (What are you doing step bro~) "Wait, mom, are you really leaving?" she looks at me "Yes" "Wait, mom can I co-" "Y/n you're old enough," She said then left slamming the door. 

I walk to my room and sit in the bed, I heard a knock on the door "What is it?" Gaege come in, my stepbrother "What do you want now" he walks towards me and sit beside "Since mom and dad aren't here" he said rubbing his thumb in my shoulder "We can make some fun~" "W-what no get away from me" I said pushing him "You get behave or I'll tell mom about it?" I can't talk back, he slowly lay me in the bed and do it.

"Still tight as usual, keep it," he said putting back his clothes, "Don't tell mom about this, or you'll see what you want to see," he said then left, I cover myself in the blanket looking at the corner of the room.

Months passed my stomach getting bigger, the sex- I mean the rape create a child inside of me, I need to tell them about it, I went out and head to the living room "Mom dad" both of them look at me also Gaege too "I'm pregnant" I said, my mom, stand up and slam her hand in the table "Who is the father?!" I gulp "Your son," I said, she look at him "Son is that true?" he look at me "N-no it's not, she's lying" she look at me back again.

"Abort the child inside of you," she said "W-what?! no!" "Abort it, you want it or not you need to remove that child inside of you," she said 'poor this innocent child...'  "Mom..." she look at me "YOUR SON RAPED ME WHEN YOU GUYS LEFT, HE'S DOING SOMETHING TO ME!," I said "You're lying," he said.

"I'm not lying!, I'm telling the truth! why can't you just listen to me?!" I saw mom walk towards me then slap me "Don't you ever, raised your voice on us!" "But I'm telling the truth..." "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" she yelled.

"TCH I hate you all," I said whispering then walk away "What did you just say?!" I ignore it and went inside my room locking it.

I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling 'am I look like lying to them? it's the most frustrating thing In the world when you're telling the truth but they aren't believing you...' I sit up and open my drawer 'why can't they listen to me?' I get my rope and find something to hang the rope in 'if you can't live with me, I'm coming with you' I rubbing my stomach, I smiled and put a letter on the table.

I place the rope around my neck, I kick the chair, and.....

(3rd person) *The next day*

Gaege knock on the door "Y/n? can I come in?" he asks but no one answered, he walks to the living room where their parent is "Where is she?" her Mom ask "she didn't answer" He said "she's being dramatic again" her Dad said "I think...." he said then sit beside them

Afternoon, still Y/n doesn't come out of her room, her Mom getting suspicious "Did you guys know where our spare key is?" she asked "In the cabinet" Gaege said, she walk towards it and get the key then walk towards Y/n's room

She open the door and saw Y/n's body hanging on the ceiling, she collapses on her knees "Mom? what happened?" Gaege walk towards his mom and look inside the room "D-Dad! come here" his dad came.

"W-What have we done?" his dad asks "G-Gaege call an a-" "It's no use, she's dead" they all went in and saw the letter 

"Hello 'my dear family' as you can see, I did it on my own haha, this is what dad wants, and yes! I'm lying from Gaege raped me it's why I had a child in me cuz he doesn't rape me haha Thank you guys for everyday torture, from every single time Gaege 'not' raping me, and Mom and dad, hope I meet you one day, Bye   -Your mistake child

Her mom flip it and saw another writing "we're going to meet one day, one day where I can do what you've done to me

They buried Y/n's body without coffin or anything just her body in the backyard and decided to leave the place, but little did they know, they left the house, not the memories they did to me...

-The end (No pt 2 :) please understand)

I'm thinking if I'm going to create a JuicyFruitSnacks one-shot and It's all because I'm bored hahaha Hope you enjoy reading <3