Leaving Me? (Male ReaderXJuicy)

Alright, don't hate me for doing this ok? : censored off, smut
I'm sorry for EddieXJuicy shippers out there T-T

(3rd person)

"ahh~ F-faster~ Ah~ I-i love you~" Y/n heard from his bottom, he keeps on thrusting until he came, he lay down beside the boy, he kissed the cheeks of him before passing out.

*The next day*

Y/n woke up but saw Gaege in a hurry "Gaege?" "I'm leaving," he said, "wait why?" "We just had sex, and I have a boyfriend Y/n!" "well you told me last night that you love me" "it's wrong Y/n, this is wrong I'm leaving you-" "How dare you leave after you moaned, gasped, and begged under me last night!" "I'm drunk last night!" Gaege said "well you can't change that Gaege, your mine, only mine~" "ugh I'm leaving now" Gaege tried to walk to the door when Y/n hug him from behind, Y/n wrap his arm around Gaege's waist "This is wrong Y/n...." Y/n kissed Gaege on his cheeks and let him go.

*1 week later* (Y/n's pov)      

It's been 1 week since what happened to me and Gaege, and we've been ignoring each other, I'm at the other side of the wall where his 'boyfriend' and Gaege is, listening to his voice making me turn up more "um baby I need to go now, Me and Gabby had a group project so bye baby" 'what a lie' "Bye Ed!" I heard, Eddie passed me, I follow him until where Gabby is, I hide in the walls again listening to their conversation "you miss me, Baby?~" "I really am~" and heard their lips touch "you should break up with him" "I will for you~" 'what a dick' i put my hand on my pocket and went back to the place where Gaege is "hey Gaege" I heard "oh hey Josh" "where's your boy?~" "shut up dude, where is your big fat fucking retard?" "well... he's nowhere" "awww sad Joshy boi~," he said in a teasing tone, I walk towards them "hi Gaege" I greet, they looked at me, I sit beside Josh to make a gap between me and Gaege, "what are you doing here?" Gaege asks "easy there babe," I said, I saw him blush "ouuu~" I heard Josh said, "so any plans for today?" I ask "none of your business," he said and rolled his eyes 'damn, so cute when mad' "well then see you later cutie~," I said and stand up then wink at Gaege 'you will be mine tomorrow.....' i thought and I went to my class.

*class end*

I see Gaege with Eddie, they're laughing together, 'so sad of you, this is your last laugh', I walk past them and went back home.

*The next day*

I went to school early, I observe where Gabby and Eddie going next and I see them going to the rooftop, I made a fake letter 'Hi Gaege baby, can we met on the rooftop? I have a surprise for you <3  ~from Eddie~' i put it in his locker, I went to the rooftop to watch the MotherFucking show, I lean into the walls seeing Eddie and Gabby making out, I heard the door opened it's Gaege, he walks towards the 'cheaters' he was shocked on what he sees, but he stays calm he waited for a minute hearing some word that makes him break inside "do you love Gaege?" Gabby asks "no I'm using him, I loved you more than him, I mean I didn't love him" then kissed "u-using me huh?" I heard Gaege said making Eddie shocked, a smile formed in me, i walk towards them "you cheater!" I heard Gaege yell at him, Gaege bumped into me and hugged me tightly. 

"Shhh

"Shhh.." I said hugging back, I looked at Eddie who is looking jealous of me 'regretting now huh? what a bastard ' "Shhh now sunshine...." I said patting his back, I slid my hand on his legs and carry him in bridal style and we walk in, I felt his arms wrap around my neck, "t-thank you" he said "for you cutie" he chuckled and he leans in then kissed me in the cheek, I smiled, we went into our classes.

I court Gaege (ok some of you guys might don't know what court is (ligaw in Filipino), there are two types of court, the courtroom, and court what I mean, that you need to convince or making your girl/boy fall in love with you, at this progress of thing, you needed to give her/him some flowers or anything that you can give her/him and another one is, you both is knowing each other, in that point, your girl/boy is ready in a relationship he/her will introduce you to her/his parents so if her/his parents accepted on your both relationship, next stage will be unlocked, where you and your girl/boy is boyfriends and girlfriends <3. I was really not good at explaining things so if you guys understand this explanation..... congrats

*Back to the story*

I court Gaege, I gave him my time and everything I could give, after 2 months he said yes! he's accepting me in his life, were now officially in a relationship, and about Eddie?, he begged and begged for Gaege to come back with him, but Gaege doesn't forgive him.....

"a-ah~ f-fuck Y/n" he moaned "you like that baby?" "y-yes~ aah~".

(They Married after college and adopted a child)

~The End! LOL