Using me (EddieXJuicy)

(Gaege's pov)

Me and Eddie we're living together for 5 months now and I already can't feel any spark in our relationship anymore. It's our monthsary today and I wish he remembers.

I walk to the park planning to surprise him but... seems that I'm the one who got surprised, I see him with a girl on the bench, they were talking... laughing together, I grip my fist, I stood there watching them, I can barely hear their conversation "So you're only using Gaege?" my heart skipped a beat when she asks him about that 'Eddie... no tell her no please-' "Yes.. I only using him for money and it's why we lasted for 5 months I'm just staying with him for money, Using him for money..." he said but he never said it's our monthsary.. why would he say that on his girl right? I let out a sigh and dropped the gifts in my hand... I think they heard me so I run to my car and drove off and head to 'My' house.

I went into my room and look at myself in the mirror fixing my face like nothing happened... Like I didn't hear anything, I chat the boys about it but I didn't even get a response 'I guess Eddie's not the only one huh?' I went out and cook...

*10 minutes later*

I heard the door opened and saw Eddie 'looking tired' "H-hey babe l-" "I'm tired now Gaege I need to sleep" 'Not babe huh?' I felt my chest tighten "O-ok" I step back and let him walk to his room, My knees collapse, I lean my head on the counter and let my tears fall down, I hug my knees and doze off a little bit.

I woke up still at the counter hugging my knees, I'm tired... but why I'm feeling sadder if I let go? I got to my room but I heard something in his room "Ah~ Eddie~" I slowly opened it, my eyes widened 'W-why is he doing this to me?' My chest started to get tight again, I can't breathe normally, I left and went out running, I didn't see a car coming 'y-yes! my freedom...' I close my eyes...

(3rd person)

Eddie heard the car crash so do the girl, they both quickly get dress and went out seeing Gaege laying on the ground "G-Gaege!" Eddie called and run to him, he hugs Gaege's body and cries over it 'No.. no no Juicy don't leave me like this... I'm sorry...' the ambulance came and get Gaege and head to the hospital.

*At the hospital* (The other boys were already there)

Eddie went to the 3rd floor, he saw the others already in there, Grant look at him mad "Y-you!!" Grant said angrily to Eddie, Mully stop Grant "Stop it now Grant ok?" Mully sits Grant down on the bench still looking at Eddie "W-what's going--" "Shut the fck up, Eddie! you know what you did!" Josh said Eddie, remember what happened earlier, "Juicy let his pain out on us... Telling us how you hurt him so much" Mully said crossing his arm "He also said that he wanted to be free with you but his heart doesn't want to... Eddie all I can say is... You're a big asshole for not loving Gaege, Gaege love you from the bottom of his heart but you... you picked to love a hoe..."  the hallway stays silent until a doctor came out "Ok who is the guardian of the patient Mr. Gibson?" "W-we're all his friends," Josh said "He's fine but his fingers and his right legs are injured you all can go in now" all of them nodded and the doctor left, Mully, Josh, and Grant went in but Eddie stayed outside.

(Gaege's pov)

I was looking through the window watching some birds sing, I heard the door opened, Grant run towards me "Juicy!!" he said and give me a slight hug "h-hello..." "Hey Juice how you feel now?" "I don't know actually..." I look at the window again Josh held my hand "Juice! stay strong!" I smile "oh look Juicy's smiling again" Grant said and we laugh together.

We talk for a while until Mully lean into Josh's ear and whisper something, Josh tell it to Grant "S-so Juicy we're gonna leave now.." "yea sure I'm fine don't worry about me" I said and smiles "O-ok bye Juicy" they all went out and I saw Eddie coming in, I sigh I look at the window again, "H-hey Juicy..." he grabs my hand but I roughly remove it from him "I-i'm sorry Gaege..." "sorry? when here I am?! fighting for my life? Eddie, I shouldn't have love you in the first place... My heart picked you, I didn't even let my mind think what bad thing would happen if I let you enter my life... and now, here, here I am... Still loving you... I'm so dumb Eddie, I'm so dumb!! why did I let you break me inside, I let you enter my life but your the one who's leaving after you told me that you loved me.....Use me then, Eddie use me... I don't care just don't leave me, That sentence is running in my mind not thinking about its effect on my heart..... I don't want to leave you Eddie but I'm tired... I'm tired please let me go... let me leave your life, I want to forget you..." I said and wipe my tears, I saw him stand up then left my room, I hide my self in the blankets and completely cry, I felt my chest tightens again, I hug my knees again 'I wish my decision will help to make me forget about him...'

(1 week have later Gaege got out of the hospital and stay in his house, Eddie wasn't there anymore, Gaege think that his decision really help him)

*1 year later*

 "Robert!" I called him because he was running to the hallway, he face me still walking backwards and bump into someone "O-ohh sorry mister..." I run to him to help him and the guy to stand up "I-i'm sorry about my kid Mr." he held my hand and stand up, Robert hold my shirt besides me, "I'm really sorry" I said and Grab Roberts hand and walk around to find something "G-Gaege?" I look from behind and saw a familiar face, I face him "Umm may I know you?" "I-It's me.. E-Eddie..." I remember my memory with him again, "O-oh hi Eddie.." "Is that your son?" "It's my friend's, she's working so he's with me..." "oh ok..." "yea we're gonna leave now" I smile and Grab Robert's hand then walk away

'Why you always keep on coming back Eddie? I want to forget about you but... It's killing me inside...'

~The End~ (Good night my babies <3