Drunken (JuicyXReader)

Hello, I'm back after days from hiatus haha here's a chapter for y'all <3 Enjoy!

(3rd person)

The controller noises filled the living room, as the younger sister yelled "F**k you!" she said then laugh "No swearing didn't I said Y/n?" the voice from behind said, Y/n chuckled "I'm sorry mom" she said then sit down. 

Her brother laughs at her "If dad was here, he will be punishing you right now" he said "Shut up, brush boy" "Wow you shut up, midget freak" he said "Ouch, I'm just joking, dude nothing personal" she said continuing the game.

(Gaege's pov) 2 weeks later

Mom and Dad weren't here, they're in Paris means Me and Y/n stayed, I planned to throw a party cuz why not?

"Ok, just call me if you guys need anything," Y/n said then head back to her room, I call my girlfriend and the others to tell them about it

*Hours passed*

I already bought some drinks and some snacks, they already start drinking "Babe, is your sister here?" She asks "Oh yeah, she's in her room, she doesn't want to drink," I said "ok" The other gave us some glass of drink and cheered before drinking.

Minutes of Drinking, I can feel my head pumping for all of the alcohol I've been drinking "Babe, I'll be borrowing your room for tonight, I need to rest" she said, I nod and she went upstairs, I stayed to drink more.

"Aghhh, *Hic* Guys I need to rest now," I said and go upstairs, I couldn't see where I'm going but manage to get inside 'my' room, I saw her lying in the bed then lay beside her, I move on top of her and...

*The Next Day*

I open my eyes, but still, my head is in pain, I look around, my clothes laying on the floor, I stand up to wear them but the door opened revealing my Girlfriend "Morning" I said "What have you done?" she said, I got confused "What do you mean?" "You didn't know?! Gaege, Y/n is crying last night because of what you did!" she yelled "What I did..." a memory from last night came back, She take a deep breath "Let's end this," she said then left me without a word...

I couldn't accept it, even myself, I got mad at everything including her, but one day she left the house, maybe head to Paris...

(Y/n's pov)

Many months later, Mom and Dad got the news about what happened to me and Gaege, they let me live with my boyfriend there, and good thing he accepts me and my child. Today Mom and Dad left for their work.

(Gaege's pov)

I'm sitting in my room when my phone pinged, mom, I answer it

"H-hello?" I start, I heard them take a deep breath "You could have been accept Y/n and her child, now she's happy with her boyfriend" mom said, "But... you guys should've been mad about it right?" I respond "I think it's time for you to know it," she said, "What about it?!" "Gaege we've been hiding this for years and It's the best for you to know it, Gaege... you're adopted... you should've keep Y/n with you and your child, even you didn't know you are, you should get the responsibilities for your child..." after that the call gets silence "We have not enough time, goodbye son" the ended 

'Why did they told me that when It's too late?!' I punch the wall beside me making my hand bleed 'F**K!'

Years later, Y/n and her boyfriend got married, Gaege just stayed in the house for too long but no one knows what happened to him.