Coffee pt 2

(Y/N's POV)

I showered as soon as I woke up. I went out after changing my clothes "Good Morning, Eddie" i said "Morning" he said and walk towards me and wrap his jacket around my waist "I told you not to wear any skirt again" "Hehe I miss my old times wearing skirt dude" "Yeah but your grown now so go change" "yes DAD" i said and change to jeans and the jacket is still on my waist 'he's so protective'. We head to the Cafe and opened it. A moment later, someone went in "Hi sir what do you want today?" I ask and the he just places a paper on the counter and left 'huh I wonder whats this?' I grab it and opened it, it said um 'Hi miss can we meet at the fair after your job?' and the the door opened

"Good morning, Sir what do you want today?" "umm Latte again?" "yeah your order will get done soon" I said and tell Eddie what coffee it is and got back, he's sitting and the customers entered and gave them servings.
At 2:00
We finished working so late we usually closing the cafe at 1 "we close late this time eh" "yeah" i said and a guy came in "Um sir were close, may i help you with something?" "Uh no I'm not buying coffee just applying if hiring?" "Um Eddie are we hiring?" "Let's interview him probably he'll helps us a lot and plus he have a face it may attract some customers" he said "Ok?" and we interview him "Whats your name?" "um Gaege" "Last name?" "Gibson" "Do you have experience of being a waiter or being a bartender?" "yes I've experience it" "I cant hire you so fast but we'll see it tomorrow, we will test you tomorrow ok so dont be late" "Okay thanks" "Y/n get his uniform" I stand up and and grab his uniform "here sir" i said and we all change numbers "You can leave now" "ok" he said and leave, we finished cleaning and go to the fair "So why are we here today? You like here now?" "No just someone wants to meet me here" "alright" "hey uh miss" a voice from behind called i look who it is, its Mully "oh hey Mully why did you want me here today?" "uh i just want to say um can i get your number?" "uh ye-" "um sorry sir but my sister can't do it" 'what?' I whispered "you can't just give your number to anyone" "y-yeah right" i said "oh If that so, I'm sorry for wasting your time perhaps may I know your name?" "If that makes you shut up, her name is Y/n. Happy?" "y-yeah" he said, Eddie grab me by the hands and head back to our house.

The next morning

(Mully's POV)

I'm at Gaege's house and we're planning on something "If you want I have her number" "wait really? give me" "ouu you want it~" he said teasing me "give it to me already!" "no~" ughh this b***h "please Juicy" "Oi boys the new cafe at the streets has new menu and employee today so some of it will be free" "oh yep Imma go dress up" "dress up? you're the new employee?" "Yea why did you think do I get her number from?" "Whats going on can you tell me?" "Yep Mully has the curse" "what curse?" "Love at first sight" "ou Mully has a crushhh~" "stop it dude okay I dont know why I have this kind of curse dude" i said "ok lets go im ready" Juicy said and went out to head to the cafe "Hello Mr. Gibson glad you're not late, keep it on that way" Y/n said and looked at me "Hi again Mr. Mully" and waved i looked down and she greet Josh behind me and sit to the table I'm always in "So is that she? the one who owns this cafe" "Yeah" I looked at Josh he smiled to me he looked he's going to do something that makes me mad "oi if you gonna do something bad please dont" he just smile on me he look at the counter it made me look too, Y/n smiled and waved and go to the back, "you're lucky dude that she went to the back" i sigh "I'll give you cheese if you shut up" i said and look at him.

(Y/N's POV)

I went to the back and Eddie is talking to Gaege "Hey bois" "uh hi miss" "so your ready no ones is here except your friends so first customer you're going to serve is your friends ok?" "Yeah sure" "You sounded nervous, something wrong?" Eddie ask "No I'm fine" "ok your incharge on the people already on table ok, don't worry on the people on the line, Eddie is the ones going to make coffe ok?" "yes" and we got into our position "Sir what do you want for today" "uh macchiato please" "um ill try.. Cappuccino" he walk to the back and tell it to him and the customer starts coming in..