☆ kingpin 13 ☆

☆raydon☆

      I stood nervously by my front door wanting for them to pull in,  I didnt no how to act i didnt no what to do..

     I had a son a mini me...i should be mad she keep him from me but it wasn't her fault i havent been home  who knows when she dropped  that box off.. maybe i could've been in his life cause i would've been left layla ass.

    I seen the flash  of headlights turn into my  drive way as i opened the door and stepped out i watched sky pull a car seat out the back seat with her as she held a bag i didnt no how to approach her as i watched mel drive off and we stood their looking at each other..

   " can we come in he's heavy and its cold out side" skylar said as she pushed the car sea into my open arms and walked past me.

    I turned it my way and looked inside he was beautiful... but he was mine alright everything about him was all me.... his lips his noes and im sure his eyes...it was type scary but i was excited.

    I came back inside the house and closed the door. She was sitting on the couch looking through the photo album.

   " im sorry " was the first thing she said

   "Its cool sky thanks for bringing him really" i said as i sat the chair seat down and unbuckled  him and pulled him out his blankets and took off his little bubble coat and his hat.

     His silky curls were everywhere as his head was down and he was out drolling. I smiled a little as i laid him on my chest as he snuggled around then was out.

   " hes so small" i said  to her as i watched him.

  " yea but he's a good baby just has alot of energy" sky said as she ran her hand threw his curls.

  "Can yall stay tonight i won't do nothing i just wanna spend time with him you could have your own room" i said wanting  her comfortable.

   " okay" was all she said as we set in slience for the remainer of the night.

☆☆☆☆☆

  By morning time he asked skylar can he keep rj for the day while she go play catch up with nicole and dame.

     She wasn't so sure at first but i finally persuaded her and she finally left after she stoled the keys to my Bentley coupe.

   I didnt care i was just happy i had them back with me and rj was a good baby within 2 hours after his mother left i had this daddy thing down pack.

   Like he only cried when he was hungry or wet or tired other then that he was a happy baby.

   I rocked him to sleep as we watched the basketball game  the Knicks were loosing to okc. I couldn't wait to he gotten a little older and we could really enjoy things like this.

    I looked down at him and saw him sleep as i stood up to lay him in his play pent melly brought over. The door bell rung.

    I walked out the living room to answer the door and i saw it was layla. Out of all the times she wanted to show her face she choose today because i was ignoring her ass.

  I pulled open the door and she stood their looking at me with blood shot red eyes.

  " what chu doing here" i asked simply

   " i thought we could talk" she said looking up at me

    " so talk lay"i said annoyed.

   She looked at me strange" i cant come in" she asked suspiciously

  "Nah so speak" i said

   " you got a bitch up in here or some shit" she said raising her voice as i just looked on at her dumb ass.