☆kingpin 34☆

☆RAYDON☆

   I watched skylar sleep in our bed with rj laying next to her they were gone. After lunch they both were tired so i made them lay down and sleep.

   I walked out the bedroom and closed the door behind me and went inside my office to pay a few bills.

My phone was ringing and i looked at the phone and saw it was a unknown number.

  I picked it up and answered:

"Yo" i answered.
"Hey its me" the familiar voice replied back.
"Layla?" I answered confused.

☆SKYLAR☆

     I woke up to raydon sitting on the end of the bed with a glass of dark liquor.

  "what's wrong with you" i asked husky.

  " i got a call today" he replied

"Was it a bad call" i asked yawning sitting up crawling to him as he opened his arms for me to climb into.

  I sat on his lap looking up at him " it was from layla" he said as i looked at him strange.

  " okay and?" I questioned

  He looked unsure at first "she invited us to dinner" raydon sighed as i looked at him like he was crazy.

    "Look before you start lets just go and if you feel uncomfortable we can go" he argued as i simply climbed off his lap and walked out the room.

   "baby lets not make it a big deal" he said as i laughed at him was he serious

   " let me ask you this if darren invited us to dinner would you want to or would you try to fucking smack my head off for even suggesting it" i yelled at him rubbing my stomach feeling her kick at my hand.

  " is she kicking" he asked off subject.

  " raydon stop tryna Change the subject " i said as he stepped closer "and dont touch me" i Warned him.

   "dont fuck with me skylar i dont feel no kind of way for that girl she got a man and shes moved on so chill sky" he said to me as i sucked my teeth and opened the fridge.

   "Yea yea" i said as i pulled out the salmon and started to clean it and wash my hands and stuff.

   " baby chill please" he said moving behind me trapping me in

  " im chilling ray move man" i said as he started to sing the weekends earn it in my ear making me smile.

  "Girl your worth it
Your always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it" raydon sung softly making me giggle.

  "i didnt know you sing silly" i said as he laughed in my neck rocking with me holding my stomach.

  "im a man of all talents you know that" he said making me shaking my head as i moved so i could season the food.

    " why dont you invite them to a restaurant and we meet them their" i suggested as he agreed

  " we gotta find someone to watch rj" i said as he picked up his phone and text someone.

  " who you texting" i asked as he sat the phone down.

  " john he loves kids" he said walking out the kitchen.

    " where are you going" i yelled after him.

" To take a shit " he said back making me laugh.

☆ Two days later☆