☆Bad Feelings☆

I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did
(as hard as I did, yeah)
You got me thinking bout our life our house and kids (yeah)
Every morning I look at you and smile
Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down, knocked me down- KERI HILSON  (LITERALLY)

June 1st 2016
☆one month later☆

☆third person pov☆

  Epiphany stood in the kitchen of her 3 bedroom house she shared with her husband rubbing her stomach feeling the baby kick her hand every so often which made her smile which she rarely does.

  Even thou rome was a dog and every shape in form she wouldn't leave him she loved him to much. No matter how many females called her saying they were with him she believe them but since he always came running back home to her she paid it no nother mind.

" yo E" she heard his deep voice yell out as the front door opened in closed making her turn around and face him.

  They been together since highschool he was her first everything and she loved him ever since she was 19 and nothing was gonna change that.

"Hey baby" i spoke smiling at him as he stepped into the kitchen dropping a bloody bag on the floor I just mopped making me grit my teeth but brushed it off.

" where dinner at e" he demanded as i looked at him confused it was only 3pm.

" umm its early i didnt make it yet but i can make you something" i offered.

  He stormed over to me with a piss expression on his face and yoked me up squeezing my throat " bitch when i walk into this house you better be waiting for me with slippers and your hand and my dinner in the other fuck is wrong with your dumb ass" he yelled at me while pushing me making me fall back into the counter whimpering.

" iimm sowrrie" i cried lowly still in shock he never hit me before or laid a hand on me.

" get the fuck up and cook my food and dont make none of that salad shit bitch i want a full coruse meal and you eats nothing tonight bitch so make enough for me" he said while spitting at me and walking out of the kitchen.

  " what the fuck just happened" i questioned myself as i slowly pulled my self up and grabbed a paper towel to wipe my face.

I ran my hand threw my hair and felt something slimly i pulled my hand up and saw he really spit in my hair like i was some drity bitch.

  I washed my hand and started on his dinner all the while still rubbing my stomach thinking what changed he was never this way..

☆rome☆

   I sat in the living room and lit up some fire weed i cooped from this spanish dude from uptown. My blood was boiling my plan didnt work today i had everything set i made joanne call skylar and tell her she had an appointment today at 3:30 and i was gonna be waiting for her to leave then snatched her up but when she got out the passenger seat and i saw raydon with her i knew my plan was done.