☆Heartbreak☆

Look what you did to me
I thought that you were someone who would do me right
Until you play with my emotions and you made me cry
What you do to me
Can't take what you did to me
Now I see that you been doing wrong
You played me all along.
And made a fool of me, baby
You got it all wrong to think that I wouldn't find out
That you were cheating on me.
How could you do it to me?- whitney houston heartbreak hotel
                       ☆☆☆

☆Skylar pov☆

    I sat in our bedroom looking at the camras we had the cable people  set up in romeo place. It was pretty much dead other then his wife up cleaning i saw she was very pregnant look to be in her early stages. I also noticed shes very miserable tonight was the night the guys was gonna make the move.

  I just had to remind them to be careful with her because shes pregnant and fragile.

  As the clock reached 10:31pm i had that feeling again that bad feeling creeping up my spine i watched the moniters as she washed the dishes. She watched as a car pulled up and she noticed it was rome and a female that got out the car.

  " i no this nigga didnt" i hissed at that screen picking up my phone to call raydon to alert them of the new guest.

  Unfortunately for them i couldnt leave my babygirl had a bad cold and i had to stay home to take care of her.

" wassup baby" he answered on the first ring.

" we got company baby and that feeling ive been having is back" i told him as he sighed deeply.

" everything's is gonna go fine nothings gonna happen to shawty nor her baby i promised just watched those camras and call me if anything changes iight" he pressed as i whispered a yes and we hung up.

She looked up just in time as she watched romeo pull his wifes hair from behind making her fall and bang her head like it was a fucking horror flick i screamed at the screen.

" what the fuck is going on? " i screamed calling raydon.

☆Epiphany pov☆

   I stood in the kitchen washing the remander of tonight's dinner from the pots

   I stood in the kitchen washing the remander of tonight's dinner from the pots.how he make it a big fuss about cooking his meal and he never shows up to receive them.

  Shaking my head i heard the front door opened and i didnt even turn to face him. I was tired of him but i knew it was pointless he would never let me leave him.

  " yo E where the fuck is dinner at i brought my lady to eat" i heard him yell but i knew i was hearing shit he said lady? I thought

  Before i even had the chance to turn in face him i felt his hand on my hair and i felt my body fly back next thing i no i semi blacked out from the impact of hitting the floor.