☆kingpin 17☆

☆skylar☆

Tuesday morning 8:15am

      I sat in her office as we looked over the evidence that the f.b.i claim they had on raydon and ramel i had to put my feelings aside and deal with her.

  "so what is gonna happen to them" i asked kim who still was nervous around me

  " Look kim im over the whole you in Darren thing i just need help thats all" i said to her as her eyes became teary

  " he left me after i had cali he started dating this cop chick named ashely or some shit he signed over his rights" kim said  as she whimpered

  "Oh man im sorry kim honestly i am" i said genuinely speaking.

" no ur not its fine honey i learned my lesson all i care about is my children" kim said as i nodded

  "But on another note theirs a loop whole in this case they had no warrant in present so their it goes right their" kim said as we finished up the notes.

  " thanks kim honestly thank you" i said as she smiled.

  " anytime skylar i hope one day we could mend our friendship " she asked hopefully

  " sure maybe one day" i said as we both smiled.

2 hours later i was walking into a court room dressed in a pure white pant suit and hot pink pumps. I had slicked my hair back into a high pony tail.

    I sat down on my oppointed side waiting for the officers to bring ramel in.

    I opened my brief case  and pulled out my files and begin to review them when  the court room doors opened and i turned around to see a female prosecutor walk in but their was someone behind her who made my stomach turn rapidly.

  I looked away quickly and looked ahead as the officers brought melly out who had a few new bruises on his face.

Once he sat down i examined his face " who did this mel" i asked concerned

  " a few pigs"he replied  as i sucked my teeth.

" All rise for your honor judge Alex brown" the court officer spoke as we all stood up.

" please sit" judge brown said as we all sat down. "Ms.james its good to see you inside my court room it's been a while" he spoke to me as i smiled a little and nodded my head.

" well lets get on with our case what is going on" he spoke as the female prosecutor stood up and i leaned back inside my chair listening.

  " your honor mr.jackson is looking at charges with possession of drugs, and what seem like drug money" she explained as i smiled a little inside as she walked back to her table.

  I Stood up with the evidence i drawn up "your honor with all due respect the officers never showed a warrant neither do they have any evidence or proof how did they get the tip theirs nothing that  shows they were even looking into that ware house and what makes the prosecutors  believe it was mr.Jackson's warehouse it sounds like a bunch of false actuations" i spoke professionally producing the judge with the evidence i have.

  " and i also wanted go add that i will be suing the arresting officers that man handled my client and his very pregnant wife that led to her miscarriage of their child" i said bitterly as i sat down watching  the judge go over the photos i gathered and the evidence.

  "is this forreal ms.james or am i reading wrong" he said " the officers slammed  a pregnant woman on the ground and didnt have a warrent present during the arrest"judge brown spoke stressed