☆kingpin 20☆

☆RAYDON☆

    After sky stormed off i shook layla ass awake and helped her up she was dazed for a while until she came back to her senses and pushed me off of her.

  " fuck you raydon" she said as she grabbed her things and stormed out pissed off like its my fault.

  " yo baby" i yelled out to her from where i was standing.

  " what the fuck you want dick head" sky said back

" first off watch ya mouth before i pop you in it and second pack ya shit we gotta make moves" i said as i walked into the bedroom.

  " why ray"sky asked pulling on her ugg boots.

"I dont trust that bitch and u done laid her ass out she sneaky lets go" i demanded as i grabbed my shit.

  I sat and watched her run around the room filling up 2 duffle bags and threw her bubble coat on. And i grabbed the bags and turned on the lights.

   We bounced layla was sneaky as shit and i already got a safe house right outside of Brooklyn by the Williamsburg bridge.

   I left my truck in front of her house to make it look like we still their and we headed out the back of her apartment building we gonna take a cab to bk Shit i got a car in that garage anyway.

A hour later.

    After getting to Brooklyn then getting settled i watched skylar walk around in only black lace boyshorts and a plain white t-shirt.

     I stripped my clothes and went to wash my balls in shit contemplating on getting my dick wet. But shes been holding out on me and im not use to this shit.

The bathroom door opened and I watched sky fall down on her knees with her head in the toilet. That can only mean two things and if she is, then She taken her ass back to ohio with rj. I didnt need anything happening to my family.

  I opened the door and stuck my head out " you iight baby" i asked her concerned.

   She shook her head as more came up and i shook my head nauseous. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist.

  " i feel like shit " i heard her mumble and i sighed.

  " come on babygirl" u said lifting her off the floor and placed her on the counter passing her some mouthwash.

  " if you knocked me up ima hurt you" she warned poking me with her manicured nail.

  " you got me fucked up you aint gonna fuck shit up i run this" i said to her as i gripped her pussy through her shorts. "Who's pussy is this " i demanded as i yanked her panties off.

  "Daddys" she moaned as i begin to rubb her clit with my thumb.

  I smacked her pussy as she screamed out " dont get fucked up sky better act like you know" i said as i leaned her back and dropped my towel.

     My dick stood at attention as i lined up with her opening and rammed in unexpectedly.

   " oooh shit daddy" sky screamed as i begin to pounded inside of her loosing myself from how wet she was.

  " i love you sky you hear me" i said to her as i felt her walls tighten around me.

  " i love daddy " she screamed as her legs shook and she squirted all over my dick and i followed suit with a grunt as i laid down on top of her on the counter.

  "You gonna have all my babies" i said to her as she snorted laughing.

☆unknown☆

    He sat in a unmarked car in front of her residence waiting for the sign to take her out. Hes been trailing her for months now.

  He was tired of playing the gay bestfriend and he wish he could've told skylar the truth but truth was he just needed to get close to her to get to ashely and he promised him self layla as she called herself was gonna pay after all he did for her she did him drity for a nigga who aint shit.

    Jamie lit his blunt filled with some kush and inhaled the potent drug.. and smiled to him self as he seen her car pull up..

   " this bitch had him fucked up"he thought as he climbed out walking across the street.

☆melly☆

       The new parents settled down into nicole new room laying in bed watching their angel sleep she was their miracle child their everything.

     He knew his happiness wouldn't last too long and that his hidden life was gonna catch up to him...

   He loved nicole with all his heart.but how was she gonna take it when she finds out that he had another child..

  He looked over at nicole who was sounds asleep as his phone vibrated and he sighed unlocking it to read the message.

Kim (11:37pm)"she wants to see you i cant keep lying to her i hate you for keeping her a secert and if you dont tell wifey i will".

    I shook my head i had alot of shit to fess up about and i knew i better tell nicole before its too late.

   I Looked over at her sleeping face and felt my heart break " i love you Nicole and even if you leaving me ill still love you" i whispered to her sleeping form as she snuggled closer to me.