☆Let Me Love You☆

☆Skylar pov☆

   "You ready to go" i heard raydon say to for the third time i wasnt ignoring him persay i just was spaced out the last couple of days have been hecked between therapy and talking to raydon its been taken a toll on me.

  But one thing i noticed was how attentive he have been with me and i appreciated it but he was also very vary of me.

" yea im ready"i said to him as the nurse came rolling through the door with the wheelchair in toll. I sat inside as raydon grabbed my duffle bag as i sat my chanel bag on my lap and pulled my shades on.

  Soon as we got passed the hundreds of reporters raydon picked me up and placed me in his range and closed the door and came around to the driver side without even putting on his seatbelt he pulled out of the hospital parking lot fast zooming away from the reporters.

  Stopping at a red light he pulled on the seatbelt and looked over at me smiling " you iight baby" he asked as i smiled and nodded my head.

I wasnt use to the pet names but they made me feel like melted butter on the inside i knew i had to be special to him the way he looked at me like i was all that matters every woman yearns for that look from their partners.

  " yes" i said shortly as he nodded and we drove in silence alway to where im assuming is home.

  I was quiet observing the view as he drove we pulled into a gated community and he waved his key and the  gate opened as he made a sharp left and continued to drive.

" johns aunt is gonna keep the babies i want you to just relax for today and if your up to it ill go get them tommrow cool?" Raydon asked me unsurely.

" yes" i answered i was wondering where they were at.

  He pulled into this beautiful house making me gasp wide eye " this is our house"i asked him pulling the handle and climbing out the truck holding my mouth in my hand.

"Yea come on you can refamilartize yourself with everything" he said as he grabbed my duffle and locked the truck and i followed behind him warily.

He opened the door and side stepped as i walked in the house was breathtaking as i roamed the house i dont know where raydon went.

  I stopped at the opened door and peeked inside in saw toys lots of trucks and i walked inside and touched the fabric on his toddler bed. My eyes watered as i looked at the picture of me and him smiling happily at the person who took it the picture was framed on the dresser.

  I quickly walked out and saw another door shortly down the hall and i turned that knob and saw it was royals room i entered the room it was so pretty all the pink was making me smile i picked up her baby blanket and pressed it into my face and as i inhaled the scent was so familar it made me smile. I kept it with me as i walked out the room and headed towards where i heard talking.

" i dont know what ima do this is my wife im talking about she dont remember her life with me and it hurts i might put on this happy face like im happy and im not man " he spoke to whoever that was on the other line as i wiped my face.

" kiss my babies for me ill be by tommrow" was all i heard as the phone cut off and i walked into the room as he looked up and i saw the guilt in his eyes he knew i heard him

" you hungry" he asked me as i shook my head " just tired" i told him as he nodded his head he looked so cute just standing their with his hands in his pocket.

  " well your closet is the glass door on the right and the bathroom is right their" he pointed to the open door " im gonna let you rest if u looking for me ill be in the living room" he said as he looked at me sending me a sad smile as he walked out the room leaving me alone.