☆ kingpin 27☆

☆skylar☆

Hearing the glass break i closed the door to the room and hit the switch and the house went on full lock down i changed rj pamper and laid him in his crib in the corner of the room and i turned on the cameras of the house and seem 2 mask men and i gasp and with a shakey hand i grabbed my cellphone and called raydon.

My body was shaking and i wasn't scared per say more of the fact i had my son and i was pregnant i cant do Much i was angry.

The phone was Ringing then someone answered

"Hello" a female answered with a attitude

I sucked my teeth " look bitch where the fuck is raydon at" i demaned.

" uh hold on" she said without the attitude now.

"Yo" he answered

" i dont care what the fuck you doing but you better get ya ass out here now somebody ran up in the house and me and rj are here raydon" i whimpered

" im on my fucking way" and the line went dead and i put my phone down and wiped my eyes i stood up and walked to the small bathroom and washed my face then grabbed a towel and dried my face.

"where the fuck that bitch at " i heard one of the guys say and i ran back to watch them.

They was searching the rooms i saw them come by rj door and shook the knob

"yo d the baby door is locked" the guy said as he stood by rj door and then the "d" guy walked that way i watched them stand by the door listening to see if they hear anything.

The "d" guy stepped back and raised his foot and kicked the door open.

I watched my sons custom door swing off the hinges and i felt my anger rise.

I stood up and walked over to my suit case and grabbed my ak14 and aimed it to the door i know it was impossible to get in here but sometimes nothing is impossible.

I heard rj whimper softly and i looked over my shoulder to his crib and saw him sleep.

I turned my head cocked the safely off the gun and i aimed. To protect my children im shooting to kill.

☆RAYDON☆

After getting that phone call i felt my heart stop i felt sick to my stomach i grabbed my wallet and keys and "yo ray whats going on you got that look in ya eye" john said

"Niggas done ran up in babygirl crib" i said as he grabbed his guns off the table we ran out of johns house i knew i was fucking up more then usual.

John had a sister name Noelle and she had a thing for me and i dubbed her i went to the bathroom when skylar called and i will curse her ass out another time.

Right now all i care about is my family thats across the fucking world i was stressing my self out right now.

While we was rushing to the private airport that was taken me to ohio since i was on my way their anyway. I had to fix things in order to be with my family.

I called mel cause i needed my bros with me right now.

"Yo" mel asked
"Niggas done ran up and sky crib" i stressed as i let out a sigh.
" what" mel yelled.
"Suit up and met me at the airport " i said as he told me he was on his way and i hung up

" do you think its that nigga darren raydon" john as me as he looked at me then back at the road.

"possibly renee told me that he was looking into some property and he wasn't taken her so she was pissed off she never said where thou but i dont put it past him honestly". I said as john nodded his head.

" i bet chu its that nigga"john said as he smirked.

"Oh yea" i said agreeing.

" can i cut that nigga up for tryna harm my god kids" john asked he had this freak thing with cutting up people i didnt comment most times.

"johnny boy you cud butcher that mother fucker for all i care" i spoke as we pulled into the airport hanger and i seen mel standing by his car.

We hopped out and headed up to the jet that was waiting for us in the hanger.

No words were spoken as we entered. We all had things on our mind. I was more worried about sky im sure shes stressing since she pregnant and i dont need any thing to happen to my babygirl that was tucked safely inside her mother.

This was one of the favors i called and asked my nigga mick for. See i met mick a couple of years ago some crack head named trick was telling me and mel how some niggas from the bronx was plotting to rob some punk ass pretty boy from queens that owned jewelry stores and that he be slacking.

See im not a theif nigga so me and mell rode out to queens to see what was up with him and just like trick said he was a pretty boy look like some square type of nigga.

We watched the whole thing go down until we seen that he had his pregnant chick with him and i hopped out the car these niggas took shit too far.

And from their we always kept in touch and since then he was safe cause nobody wanted to go against me until this wanna be tough nigga popped up into my world.

" don where ya head at ya phones been vibrating off in on" mell said as i looked down at phone and saw it was sky i stood up and walked to the back.

Once i entered the back room i pressed answer:

"What's going on babygirl" i asked her as i paced the floor.

" they kicked down rj room door ray im scared and i had bad pains in my side" she whimpered

" im on the jet right now babygirl you gotta bear with me a little longer iight" i said to her tryna hold my anger in.

" yes" she answered i heard the fear in her voice and it was pissing me off.

" baby girl tell me what they doing" i asked her as the line was quiet other then her breathing.

" just looking around touching the walls " she wined.

"you in the panic room baby" i questioned.

" yes" she whimpered

" babygirl that room is hard to find its gonna be okay daddy gonna be their soon i promise you stop stressing before you hurt my lil babygirl and ima hurt you" i demaned

" okay just hurry up" she said as she sniffled my heart was breaking i never was in a situation like this before.

" skylar i no you mad at me but i love you im touching down soon you hear me" i said to her trying to calm her down.

" yes raydon" she whispered "i love you too" she responded.

"Sky promise me if by any chance they find that room you start busting babygirl promise me you gonna protect our family until i get their sky stop crying where my bonnie at" i asked her.

" i promise baby i promise" then she hung up i let out a sigh and dropped down on one knee.

I closed my eyes and did something i haven't did since my parents funeral i prayed and im not a religious nigga but i knew if anybody was gonna hold me down and have my back that was gonna be god... my right hand man.

I heard A knock on the door just as i said amen and i stood up. " yea" i answered back.

" mr.williams the pilot said we will be landing in Columbus Ohio in 10 minutes you have to take your seat" the co- pilot said.

I knew the killer side was slowly pushing threw and i knew i had to be smart about my moves i make but one thing was forsure ......

" somebody mothers gonna be burying their son tonight" ...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆