☆emotions☆

☆NARRATOR☆

She sat in front of a judge dressed in her orange prison jumpsuit her hair was slicked up into a neat ponytail.

" do you have anything to say mr.Jackson" the judge asked.

She sat contemplating her life and her future "i know who killed my husband" nicole said sternly.

" oh yea do you have any proof that he's dead"the judge asked leaning forward .

Nicole took a deep breath knowing she had to do what she had to do to free herself she could take the reward money and disappear with her children.

"I received a letter from my husband stating if i didnt hear from him to report it because he knew something was gonna go down" nicole said as she gulped

The judge was writing stuff down then looked back up at her "who did he say was the killer" she asked.

"raydon williams" she said swallowing hard.

6 hours later
☆skylar☆

Deep into her sleep skylar was woken up to a sick feeling in her stomach something bad was gonna happen.

Climbing out of bed she slowly walked down the hall and checked in on her son who was sleeping his life away so innocent so beautiful.

A banging on the door caught her attention she rushed to go answer it she neared the door and it was kicked in off its hinges.

"get down" "get down" the officers yelled out. She stood frozen holding her stomach.

"we have a warrent for the arrest of raydon williams" the officer ask holding a pink slip in his hand.

"oh what grounds"skylar asked as she finally found her voice the lawyer came out of her.

"For the murder of ramel Jackson" the officers said as they pushed passed her and rushed into the rooms.

No sooner then fifteen minutes later she heard a sleepy raydons voice coming closer as he was handcuffed dressed in only his navy blue polo sweatpants and slippers.

"My nigga really yall couldnt wait till the morning" raydon demanded.

The officers ignored him and dragged him out of the house no words were spoken as he walked past her he just sent her a small smile and followed the officers out of their house.

"ima fucking sue yall for breaking my fucking door" she yelled back at them.

She sat down on the couch holding her hands in her head " ahhhhh" she screamed out frustrated.

Grabbing her phone she dailed the one number that would help no matter what.

"ms.james what do i owe this sudden call" the person asked

"Its mrs.Williams now but i need to no who fucking ratted out husband" she demanded.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆RAYDON ☆

I was sitting in my cell just relaxing a nigga was worried but then again i wasnt i knew my wife had this shit in the pocket but that other Side of me was contemplating my next move sky was pregnant and didnt need this kind of stress.

I might miss my daughter's birth her first walk and word my son bagging females and going off school i knew the dangers of my occupation would catch back up to me but not like this not at this moment.

"Fuck" i let out a dragging sigh this shit was so fucked up.

☆john☆

A constant ringing of my phone was going off caused me to jump up out my sleep i reached for the phone seeing it was raydon.

"Hello" i answered sleeply

"John" a sob broke out of her mouth making me jump up and throw on some sweats.

" wassup sky" i asked worried.

" they locked him up they took him" she cried as i ran down the hall into my aunt who was currently visiting room. Whem i entered she was up reading her bible.

" auntie please listen out for amerie i need to go take care of something" i said listening to sky sob

" whats wrong hunny" she asked me removing her glasses and sitting her bible to the side.

"sky im on my way pack rj stuff" i told her as she agreed and we hung up.

"raydon got arrest and his very pregnant wife is going crazy" i explained as my aunt sighed.

" oh my god sweetie that is so sad i swear the devil is busy today well dont stand their lets pray" aunt Nita said holding her hands out to me.

Walking up to her and gasping her hands i closed my eyes as she said a prayer.

" heavenly father we come to you today just to say thank you for everything you have done for us and for the things you continue to do but today god were prayer that everything goes right for my nephew raydon he didnt mean any harm was just protecting his family god dont allow the devil to win this one keep him safe and please send a calming resurraning over his wife we dont Need her water breaking anytime soon. Thank you father for everything and we will continue to Paise you and only you amen" auntie Nita said as she finsihed praying.

" amen" i said as i opened my eyes and placed a kiss on her forehead.

" be back later auntie" i said walking out.

" be safe baby tell that girl bring me that baby so she can relax" aunt Nita said as i sent her a smile and i walked out the house.

Jumping into my 2016 jag and pulling off speeding 4 blocks over to raydon house.

Pulling up i seen a repair truck outfront i parked my car and walked towards the door once i got closer i seen men fixing the door.

" where is mrs.willaims at" i asked one of the guys.

"umm she's in the office " the younger one answered as he stepped aside and i walked into the house.

Heading for her office once i approached i found her with her head on the desk her shoulders shook i knew she was crying.

" aww come on sky things are gonna get better" i told her as i walked into the office and move closer to her as her head snapped up and looked at me through tearfilled eyes.

" but john you dont understand" she sobbed hard as i pushed her chair back and she stood up throwing her arms around my neck.

" so go wipe ya face and we can sit down in talk about it" i told her as she nodded her head and walked away.

I sat down in the chair across from the desk and let out a sigh. This shit is crazy.

I watched her walk back into the office and sniffled. " so wassup sky" i asked her as she sat next to me.

" i no who snitched on raydon"...

So im sorry i took to long to update my phone blinked out but i got a new one so expect another update Saturday lol ....