☆GUILT☆

3 weeks later
☆skylar☆

I dress accordingly to the weather and it was a bit rainy out side i threw on some black leggings and one of raydons blue hoodies i threw on my blue uggs and i grabbed my bag rj was out with john and raydon doing w.e.

I had a gyn appointment today and i opt to go alone only because i knew raydon wasn't gonna allow me to speak to Joanne and i honestly believe i need to have a woman to woman talk with her.

I checked my self in the mirror and sighed i was tired as hell grabbing my car keys i headed for the garage and climbed in my red range rover and pulled out .

On the way their i had a million and one thoughts racing threw my head. But only one i wanted her to answer and that is what do you get by messing with a married man and u kno his wife isnt wrapped to tight.

Pulling up to the hospital i parked my truck and grabbed my bag i decided to keep it cute today and i got out the truck and walked into the entrance of the doctors office.

As soon as i entered i saw her sitting their typing on the computer i walked up and dropped my bag on the counter to get her attention.

" how May i help you" she asked still facing the computer screen.

"yes my name is skylar williams i have an appointment today" i said as i watched her head snap up and she paled a little she looked behind me as i followed her eye sight and smiled this bitch brave.

" if your looking for my husband he's at home thristy" i snapped cleaning my nails as she gulped and flushed " why dont you text him and tell him i said wassup" i asked her as she gulped and with a shaken hand she logged me into the computer.

" umm i dont know what your talking about mrs.williams" she studdered making me smile.

" if you say so joanne" i said as i walked away leaving her standing their looking shaken.

" oh yea joanne sweetie" i called out to her as she looked up at me.

" the next time you send my husband a naked photo of you lil skinny ass ima snap ya ass in half like a tooth pick" i said sitting down still glaring at her as she looked the other way.

" thats right darling put these disrespectful young girls in their place" an older woman sitting across from me said making me smile.

I sighed and rubbed on my stomach just five more weeks left and my princess will be here.

After my name was called and i went back their to see the doctor after my check up i left i noticed Joanne was missing i checked my bag and made sure i had my gold glock 45 and i walked out paying extra attention to my surroundings.

I made it to my car safe and i started it up and pulled out the spot as i was driving home i had alot of things on my mind.

Pulling into the drive way i noticed a slightly familiar truck in the drive way.

I knew no one was home so i pulled out my glock and climbed out the truck with my gun drawn and i walked up to the door and noticed it was cracked open.

" hello" i called out walking into the house which was quiet other the beeping alarm in closed the door once i stepped inside.

" hey skylar" i heard a familiar voice say as i turned and let a shot go and i looked at him in shock.

"Mel" i whispered as he looked pale.

☆RAYDON☆

Sitting in john living room i got this feeling deep inside my gut that something is wrong.

I reached for my phone and looked at the time why the fuck sky aint call me shit i knew she made it to the hospital i got a call from Joanne crying some bullshit ass story which i dubbed i didnt really give a fuck.

My phone vibrated and i looked at the caller i.d " wassup ma" i answered

" baby i did something bad" she whimpered as i jumped up grabbing my keys.

" where you at" i asked her walking out of johns house.

" at home please get here" she sobbed as i jumped in my car and sped out speeding home.

" what happen babygirl" i asked putting the phone on speaker.

" i shot mel" she cried as i reached the house and parked the car, I hung up the phone and jumped out and ran into the house and i pushed open the door and saw skylar holding a white towel to mel on his stomach her hands were shaking and bloody.

" baby girl" i said to her as she looked up and whimpered.

" i messed up baby i fucked up" she cried shaken.

I picked her up and held her as she cried. She screamed as mel started to cough up blood. " baby girl calm down before the baby comes" i reassured her.

I unlatched myself from her and kissed her for head " go wash up" i told her and i bent down as she walked away " you got some nerve showing up at my fucking house" i said to him as he choked up more blood fucking up my white carpet.

I smirked down at him as i grabbed both sides of his face and i snapped his neck " dumb mother fucker" i muttered.

"yo babe call john i need him to come clean this shit up" i yelled out to her.

I felt a small amount of guilt because i knew the children needed their father but i knew mel had his hands in deeper then i knew, and i knew the right person who did......