☆kingpin 21☆

☆narrator pov☆

    Just as layla walked into her house and cut on her lights she gasped out with a shock to her entire living room and hallway was filled with bundles and bundles of black roses. She felt a dreaded chill of fear crawl up her back. A ghost from her past was back and he found her. No matter how much she tried to blend in and hide changed her name in all he still found her.

   " shit " she said as she reached for her clutch and grabbing her phone she went to call darren the only person that knew the truth about ashely Santana. Layla was just a cover up.

   She only move back to newyork for protection raydon didnt even no what type of shit was doing or dealing with.

    Jamie jones was the worst kind of nigga you wanted to cross he was one of the deadliest pimps in  California.. he was the one case she couldnt just close and walk away.

   She had one simple task get in with him make him fall for her and darren does the rest but that was so many years ago. She was a spy the link that connected his pimp business / drugs with the feds.

   But she fucked up big time she let him in and he found out too much she called her boss and told him she needed a way out and a new case opened up and she left in the middle of the night 3 months pregnant and went back under cover back to her life away from jamie.

    She didnt know any about the case until she landed in newyork and found out it was raydon williams who she had to get close to but of course darren knew she had already ties to him an old sandbox friend.

    So many things was happening at much a small amount of weeks and days.

   The phone rung as she held it with a shaking Hand to her ear but froze up when she heard his voice.

  "hang up babygirl " and she felt the sudden pain she blacked out.

☆RAYDON ☆

    I rolled over yawning when i saw my phone light flashing on and vibrating on the dresser i sat up and reached for it and it read 'layla'He answered it

(R)"Hello" he answred sleeply

    It was quiet  for a min until he heard " hang up babygirl " and then the phone went blank.

   " the fuck" raydon said confused and laid back down the voice sound familiar but he couldnt place his finger on it.

    Before he could get comfortable their was a banging on the door and he got out the bed to answer it confused about who it was.

   Without looking in the peephole he unlocked the door and opened it.

   "hello raydon its been a while" the person standing on the other said as raydon body tensed up.

"Justice?" Raydon said still not believing.

  " can i come in" he asked me as i stupidly nodded my head letting him pass and i closed the door behind him.

   He sat down on the black leather couch he was shaking and it wasnt from the air conditioning it was something else.

   "can you explain to me how are you here right now your suppose to be dead" i asked as i sat down across from him.

"Its a very Long story if you have the time" justice said as i nodded my head to tell him continue.

            ☆Justice story☆

   "A couple of years Before  your father died the feds came to me with evidence about the murder of laylas Mom and offered me protection exchange for information but i refused to give it up so i packed up and left.

    We stayed in la for a while before the feds started to catch back up with us by then layla was 15 and your father died and we had to come get you they came back with the same deal and that Time i fell for it and they offered us protection to bring down jay bishop we used layla as Bate to grab his sons attention and thats when shit went south.

     And jays son jamie was a force to be reckoned with and i know he's back for my baby they notified me tell me they had siteing of him and Ohio and in newyork and im afraid for my daughter's life i need your help i no you will help raydon you gotta help me save my daughter.

  I know how you love her and you would protect her i need you to help her" justice story.

☆end☆

   "wait wait what "i asked confused " what does this have to do with me" i asked.

    He sat their avoiding me for a while in slience for a while.

  " the feds made another deal it was to bring you down when i heard thats when i made sure to cross our paths because i knew a snake ass bitch when i saw one. And he's lying layla put more eggs in her basket and its about to explode i found out about everything once i called in an old friend so do you want me to tell him or would you?" Skylar questioned as she walked into the living room carrying a silver glock 45 with the silencer on it in her hand.

    " where the fuck you get that from" i asked her.

  " oh this oh this is mine now Shut up and listen" she said to me brushing me off.

   " tell me what" i question justice who was sending a pleading look at skylar who had a sadistic smile on her face as she raised the gun to pointing it at him.

   " tell him the fucking truth now or ima push ya fucking wig back" sky said this was a different kind of skylar one i never knew was inside her.

  I watched justice swallow hard and looked at everywhere but at me  " i killed your father and mother because he found out i was an imformate "justice said as skylar snorted

  " fucking rat ass nigga hes a fuck in lier hes been a rat from the jump he tried to killed your father because he was jealous so he made a deal with the feds and once your father caught wind to his shit it was too late justice gave them up and they have been in federal custody for years your mom died but your father is still very much alive that story of laylas uncle tryna rape her is a lie he set them up because he knew he had to leave nyc be for word got around" skylar said to me as i stood frozen shocked

  "you stupid bitch your gonna pay for.." pop pop pop

    And she kept her word she pushed his wig back.

  "who the fuck are you if your name is  skylar james" i asked worried

    " my name is skylar dior james my father use to do business with yours i knew the truth for years now because they help bring down my father who got killed im really a lawyer and also your protector it was a promise i made to your father 3 years ago us meeting was a set up i had to find away in your life and i did i do love you and thats guinwine im not a cop but i refuse to let anyway cause you bodily harm unless its me" skylar said as she dropped the gun standing their i knew she was questioning her self because of my slience.

  " look ill leave okay" she said as she walked out the living room.

  " sky baby come here" i said letting out a sigh too much shit was happening and i knew i needed her and also needed the truth.

  She stopped and turned around with tears in her eyes " what else do you know skylar " i asked

  " everything "... she whimpered.