☆ kingpin 16☆

☆skylar ☆

     Skylar was on top of raydon body still shaking from the effects of her orgasm that shot through her body. When her phone rung.

   She reached over  and made a face from not recognizing the face she answered the phone.

(S)" hello?
(?) "Hello is this skylar james by any chance?"
(S)"yes this is she"
(?) "Hi im sorry to call you this late but your sister nicole jackson was rushed to the hospital prior to the arrest of her husband"
(S)" wait what the fuck happen"
(?) " ms.james its better if i explain this to you when yu get to the hospital"
(S)" what hospital is she in?"
(?) " Brookfield hospital"
(S) "ill be their as soon  as i could get a flight" they spoke a little more before she painfully removed herself off of raydon jumping up running into her closet.

  " sky what the hell is going on" he asked as she ran into the bathroom

   " Nicole was rushed to the hospital and ramel was a arrest thats all i no i have to get to ny" i panicked as i quickly  washed up

  " what chu mean mel got arrested" he pressed clearly upset.

  " i dont kno what happened okay im on her emergency contact information i have to pack rj bag" i said as i threw on some black leggings and a tshirt  and some  socks.

    I left him in the room and went inside of rjs grabbing his batman suitcase and begin to open his dresser.

  " just get him dress we will get everything  when we get to new york  ill pay for it". Raydon spoke as he called the airport  and i grabbed a white polo sweater and grey nike sweatpants and some socks.

    He was a peaceful sleeper So i got him dressed and he was still knocked out.

   I glanced at the cable box and saw it was 3:30am. I carried him out his room as i seen raydon grab his duffle bag he came with he was fully  dressed.

   " i spoke to my hommie john they raided the warehouse in Brooklyn  and got alot of shit thats why they went after mel" he spoke rubbing his face as i placed rj in his arms so i could make his just in case bottle.

    " oh shit baby get his snow suit i gotta get my purse and shit" i said as he begin to get rj ready.

  " we got a 5 am flight out" he spoke sadly i knew he was worried about mel as i was worried about  Nikki.

    " baby do you have anything at your house or the club" i asked as i begin to write shit down .

  " nah i dont keep that shit their its at your old apartment " he spoke innocently as i raised and eyebrow

     He smiled brightly " what it's not like you had use for it shit it was the best place you aint their no more" he said as i shook my head.

  " ugh lets go so we could see what the hell is going on" i said as i zipped up my Michael kiors bubble coat.

    It was a quiet drive from my house to the airport other then rjs babbling in his sleep which was the cutest thing ever.

     We checked the rental car back into enterprise  and went to check into the airport i was thankful he assist he paid for everything.

    We went to the gate we were departing from and sat down i was tired as he was shit rj was knocked out on raydons chest.

  "Im worried about nicole in the baby" i said quietly