☆ kingpin 25 ☆

☆RAYDON☆

     The news i heard from the doctor was enough to make a lonely man desperate for a family of his own happy, Joyful. But the nightmare of the reality that came with good news was enough to make that said man weak to his knees heart bleeding in pain.

  He can only hold the love of his life and hopes to relieve her pain. The look in her eyes was enough to make the toughest man cry.

  " i love you sky" he whispered to her as she tighten her hold on him.

  She didn't speak the brighten spark that was in her brown eyes water slowly dimming .

  "everything's gonna be fine baby" i said not knowing what else to say.

  "promise" she whispered to me and i didnt wanna lie to her so i just kissed her forehead.

  "Yeah baby i promise" i said as she nodded her head in understanding.

   Rj must've sense something was wrong with his mothers pain because he let go a loud "ma" getting their attention.

"Hi mommy baby" sky cooed at rj who smiled loving his mothers attention.

  Smiling down at his family "yall ready to go" i asked them as their was a faint knock on the door as the knob turned in open relieving the dr.smith.

"well ms.james here are so prescriptions for the prenatal and to help the lump shrink hopefully. Everything is here and ur free to go please call your doctor for a follow up appointment" he spoke as he passed sky her paperwork and i helped her stand up as she grabbed rj from me.

"my babies are gonna grow up with each other hopefully" she said to me as i smiled.

  "facts and right after that one we gonna have another then another" i said as i glance at her as she looked at me wide eye and i bust out laughing.

"im playing baby " i said as she raised her eyebrow.

"rj ya daddy is crazy" she said laughing walking ahead.

   We exited the hospital hand and hand the scenery looked to perfect too perfect then i felt that chill run down my spine.

   Being the paranoid nigga i am i looked around but nothing seemed out of place as we neared the car i opened the doors and got in the car.

  " you hungry" i asked sky as she nodded her head then looked out the window as i backed out the parking spot.

  " you wanna stop and get some take out from Fridays or some shit" i asked her.

    "No i want a sandwich and to just lay down and sleep baby" sky said to me as i nodded my head.

  I knew she wasn't feeling the situation and she had alot on her mind.but i had faith we was gonna get threw this we had to.

                                ☆☆
☆SKYLAR☆

      Once we pulled up in his drive way i let myself out and grabbed rj baby bag as raydon grabbed him. He was sleeping drolling but content.

   My innocent baby boy didnt kno the dangers that lerked around us neither did he know my fears my fears of him forever being an only child because of my body.

   I knew raydon had a million and one thoughts running threw his head and he wanted to question me because hes noticing im too quiet but honestly i didnt wanna talk about it because i don't want him to see me cry.