☆correcting the officer☆

☆John☆

After leaving the hotel i got in the car where we placed the judge and we drove off i knew i had to do what raydon said with keep skylar busy long enough so he can handle nicole. But skylar was so hard headed who knows what she has up her sleeve.

I knew she was making these moves to get my bro out because i wanted him home to shit hes a good dude just gets his hands drity from time to time and it happens shit who am i to judge.

But raydon didnt want to taint skylar no more then she already was. I wondered should we get nicole moved out of her cell and the facility she was being held in because me nor raydon knew what kind of moves his wife will make.

I pulled the sky mask on my face and yanked eric out the car and drug him up to his house front door and rung the door bell twice.

I walked away we already brought his car back and parked it. Shit my job was almost done.

Hopping back into the truck the driver pulled off and i closed my eyes sighing.

I need a vaction after this one...

☆Raydon☆

" j first things first drop my kids back off to their mother and send auntie on a trip for a little while skylar needs to cool her ass off somewhere" i told john as i sat acrossed from him making him shake his head.

" man ya wife is a piece of work" john stressed as i smirked shit i knew thats why i married her crazy ass.

" i no but how did she handle that little situation she had?" I questioned.

" like a fucking pro and thats the scary part bro" john said laughing making me shake my head.

" shit man that is scary so whats going on with nicole ole snitching ass im really not trying get rid of ole girl she do have children still" i told him how i felt which was honest from the heart.

" thats the bad part like im not trying kill ole girl knowing them kids aint got a damn soul shit who knows where jamie ass is at i cannot find him for shit " john whispered to me making me think.

" thats facts" i stated jamie sweet & sour ass was m.i.a while his sisters children were in child services.

" williams times up" officer poden said as she walked bye switching knowing me and john was looking if i wasnt married who knows i probably wouldve hit that but come on im in jail so if you could throw it at a nigga locked down who else would you.

You gotta question that sometimes "you better watch shawty" john said making me laugh

" nah john she better watch skylar crazy ass" i joked.

Because i knew how my wife moved i knew she had eyes inside of jail sky knew things lowkey and would wild me out me out later thats how she's been lately.

" iight little bro keep ya head up let me go check on ya wife" john said as i peaced him and stood up walking to the line-up was where the inmates that were on the on the dance floor ( the visiting floor) were waiting for intake.

Damn i miss my sky i randomly thought who wouldve thought stuck up ass skylar James my bad erase that james stuck up successful lawyer skylar williams would be my diamond in the rough my thug misses my everything.. that woman was my little bit of happiness and i appreciated my wife man even if im not home to show it didnt mean i didnt.

" williams next" the c.o names walker called out as i stepped up and stripped for the searching.

☆Skylar☆