☆ kingpin 15☆

☆Raydon☆

      Waking up to a drolling skylar made shit so much better, I missed her i missed this.. "wahh wahh" i got up slowly in walked across the hall opening up the door and went to his bed and picked him up.

  "wassup little man" i said to my son who looked up at me giggling.

"Dadadadadada" rj babbled  making me smile.

   " thats right you no ur daddy" i laughed with him.

  " you hungry baby" i heard from  behind me and i turned around still smiling even more seeing skylar leaning on the door frame dressed in a short black robe.

   " yea baby" i said to her as she  nodded her head walking out the bedroom and i followed suit with rj who was pulling on my diamond cross on my neck.

  "Sky where you get all this ass from" i asked her grabbing it making her squeal.

   " your son" she said joked laughing.

  " you crazy ma " i said to her as i watched her move around her kitchen like a pro.

  " but you love my crazy" she said smirking as her door bell rung and i looked at her with raised eyebrows " you expecting company" i asked her.

  "get the door crazy ass"she said to me she took rj and walked down the hall and i opened the door.

" what the fuck you doing here" was the first thing that came out my mouth.

" well I've been calling your phone all morning and my man haven't answered so i had to result to popping up at your baby mothers fucking house"layla sneered raising her voice a little.

  I raised an eyebrow at her confused " how you even no where she lived" i asked confused.

  "I searched her name in the f.b.i database " she said simply like it was cool.

  " right so why you here" i asked looking down at her realizing how crazy she really is.

   "We need to talk" she said pushing  past me walking  in the house

  " layla you bugging the fuck out my nigga ill talk to you ass when i get back to newyork get the fuck out" i said to her calmly

  " why so you could play house with this bitch" she said as stomped her foot on the hardware floor.

  " the fucks going  on here" skylar asked walking into the front hall with her robe half open and her hickeys on display.

  " oh hell no" layla said as skylar looked at her strange then looked down to what she was looking at and smirked.

   " bitch you gay or something fuck you looking at" skylar asked as bent down to pull on her black uggs that were by the fireplace

   " nah definitely not gay ya baby father should kno the truth to that" layla said smiling.

   " yea sure whatever you say hoe but why you even in my house because i no i told don to leave ya bitch trolling ass home so care to explain raydon before i beat somebody ass" skylar asked as she tied her robe tightly

  " you calm down Tyson and go feed rj ima take her outside and talk to her alright baby" i said to her as she shook her head at me and walked back into the kitchen.

   I turned in looked at layla and pulled  her out the house and closed the door behind me.

   " fuck you really come here for where ole boy at huh why you here what kind of bullshit you came here to tell me" i asked her crossing my arms as her body shook and she let out a whimper.