☆Kingpin 2☆

☆RAYDON☆

"You never seen nothin like this

Splash brothers with the aim, I wish a nigga would boy!

A nigga sleeping with your misses

Nigga call me Young 'Melo 'cause scoring is my shit boy!

I'm CP3 'cause I'll be dishing and handling the rock

Chef cooking with the pot boy!

It's all about the motherfucking money!"

"Its all about the mother fucking money" I rapped along with troy ave which was blasting through the speakers of my 3 series Benz. I don't care what anybody said this was my shit. I probably listened to it half the day ,If I'm lucky. Since I was a busy man and my day consist of me trapping, smoking, drinking, fucking I was a busy nigga.

I didn't make it to the top just because the crown got passed down from my dead pops hell no even once I got the crown I had to prove mother fuckers wrong. I took nickel and dime hustling to a new level and I was making more money then most niggas in new York.

Being a 25 year old Black man shit it wasn't easy , and with the cops getting off from killing people You had to be careful to tread lightly Always watching your back , And that's why I fuck with these bitches from a distance..

Rule number one: never let these bitches no where you stay.

Rule number two: wear 2 condoms while fucking them or letting them suck ya dick.

Rule number three: never shit where you sleep.

I lived by those rules daily shit nobody could be trusted shit my homeboy rex baby mother set him up and he got killed shit I refuse to go down like a bitch by a bitch.

Pulling up infront of the supreme court on 14th street , I parked my car and hopped out I was dressed very court accordingly I kept it simple grey slacks a blue blazer and a white oxford shirt and my blue Gucci loafers and my Rayban reading glasses.

I walked up the steps into the court house and through the metal detectors into the building I saw my lawyer standing their with her arms crossed pissed off she was so impatient but boy was she sexy.

you wouldn't understand the things I would do to have her legs wrapped around my shoulders while I'm tongue deep inside her pussy. But she was holding out on me, giving a nigga a hard time but I understood where she came from she didn't mix business with pleasure , Plus she was good at what she do.

Standing at 5 foot 6 Skylar James had it going on in then some. She had these demanding brown eyes she would glare at you with and her mid back length hair that I really wanted to wrap around my hand while I'm fucking her, And her body boy that shit was coke bottle shaped.

But she wouldn't let a thug like me hit it only those point Dexter niggas so I only got to admire it from a distance and it was a shame I tell ya cause ill show her the true meaning of dick down. I licked my lips looking at her from head to foot she looked sexy and her two piece red suit and her white red bottom pumps on Her hair was wavy today something different that's for sure.

"Mr. Williams what did I ask you yesterday when we had our pre-court meeting I asked you to come early did I?" She asked but I didn't really remember see yesterday.

We were at her place and she was wearing this see- thru shirt and she had on a black lace bra and I was eye fucking her breast I don't really remember what she said to me honestly.