☆Black Love☆

☆Skylar☆

    It was 3:45am and i was still up laying in my king size bed while my husband slept his life away worry free.. officially out of the game with the help of amari he walked away with no problems no regrets.

I rolled over onto my right side so i can look at his face as he slept he was beautiful inside and out. Everything he ever did for me everything he sacrificed for our family he was my hero.

  I watched as moved closer to me pulling me into him letting out a sigh he was such a contact sleeper our children were also.

   Laying like this made me realize what remy ma is always going on and on about but this thing we had here was love beyond black love it was special a little crazy but different.

  " why u still up?" i heard raydon ask me his voice still heavy with sleep in it.

  " i got alot on my mind" i told him as i rubbed his head as he snuggled into my chest.

  " wassup ma?" he asked me eyes still closed but holding me tightly.

  " do you regret walking away from the game?" I whispered my heart stopping in my chest.

His head rose slowly as he just stared at me like a was a foreign creature " skylar dior williams why would i regret leaving a life that i was on the path of destruction of for the life i have now the only way im leaving is in a body bag baby you royal and rj is my life yall are who i live for i wouldnt kno what to do without yall honestly" he told me as he swiped under my eyes catching the traider tears that left my eyes.

   " i just don't want you to wake up 4 years from now and hate me " i said sobbing now embarrassed over my emotional state.

" baby stop crying i couldnt hate u if i tried skylar i live for you, you changed my life trust me its you who would hate me when we grow old i took everything from you because selfishly i didnt want u to work anymore i want u barefoot in my kitchen i have more then enough money saved for u to be a stay at home mother" he said to me chuckling.

  " i love you ray" i mumbled to him as he placed a kiss on my forehead making me close my eyes.

" love you more sky"he said rocking me slowly to sleep.

☆MORNING☆

    " mama" i felt myself being shook as i peaked open one eye to see rj sitting next to me eating dry cereal.

  " morning baby" i spoke to him making him smile his dimples showing.

  " hi mama" rj said focusing back on the t.v where i seen pal patrol playing.

   I climbed out of bed to go do my morning duties ( wash my face , brush my teeth relieve my bladder).

   I walked out the bathroom and found raydon and the kids completely focused on pal patrol i mean like stuck on the screen.

  " morning bae" he spoke to me as i tied his robe around me as i waved at him as he smiled at me focusing back on the t.v as royal laid on him sucking her fingers.

    My poor baby was teething badly and raydon was the only person she cried for a true daddies girl.

  I walked out the room to begin cleaning up i let out a yawn as i headed to the kitchen so i can get me a cup of coffee.

  The house phone rung as i reached for it pressing the talk button.

" hello" i answered

  " you have a collect call from " Victor  williams"  calling from metropolitan correctional facility will u accept the chargers?" the automatic voice spoke That name itsself made my body tense