BONUS PART 3

SO THIS IS MY LAST AND FINALLY BONUS CHAPTER AND YES I'M SAD ABOUT IT I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT MAKING ROYAL HER OWN BOOK BECUASE LITTLE SKYLAR JR WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER I'VE EVER MADE!

SIX YEARS LATER☆

 ☆RJ☆

" Damn you know everytime I see kya hoe ass I think about when ya sista smoked simone and them hoes in the lunchroom" Prince said as he passed me the blunt as we all laughed because that shit was legendary.

" when she coming back anyway" paris pressed ass asked as I shook my head I think me and prince ass was the only ppl that knew he had a thing for my little sister I didn't have a problem with it because I knew he wasn't a dog as nigga.

 " supposed to be next Friday its her 21st birthday moms going all out" I told them as I watch this nigga eyes light up making me and prince laugh more.'

 " damn roy ass got ya ass whipped" prince joked as paris waved us off and walked off embarrassed.

 " hey rj" kya said as she walked passed us with her drity little friend making me shake my head she does this shit all the time she know I don't fuck with her hoe ass like that ever since roy had to lay hands & feet on her she be tryna act like she shit is still all cool between us like ma your a dub.

 " kya get ya ole pregnant ass outta here we don't fuck with ya hoe ass" paris said walking back with a sprite and his hand.

 " fuck you paris nobody want ya black ass anyway" one of her hoe friend yelled back only hyped because they got a conversation making us all laugh bitches be pressed.

 " damn roy about to come back sounding country as fuck I'm still mad at momma sky for sending baby sis away like she could've let her wild ass slide" prince said outter no where making paris nod in agreement.

" nah roy is actually good she calm down she needed a change my moms didn't have the strength to deal with roy because she acts just like that and roy was getting outta control my grand dad didn't play that shit so he made them pack her up and ship her ass to L.A she a whole different person" I told them as they agreed.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I unlocked it and read the message from my moms :
[ My Queen] " I need you to pick up roy from the airport tommrow at 4pm sharp!" it caused me to smile mad big.

 "nigga what bitch texted you that got ya ass all hype" paris asked his ass nosey as fuck.

" oh don't worry nigga don't even worry" I said just to fuck with him knowing he gonna be speechless as hell.

 " iight niggas I gotta go my class start in a hour " I told them after dabbing them and jumping in my white 2018 bmw coupe and drove off.
                           ***********

ROYAL♡

  " I'm so excited your coming back I miss you mama" my mother said to me for the 50th time since finding out I finish college after moving to cali with my grandfather shit changed he wasn't as nice as my parents were that would let me get away with it nah this nigga was different he never hit me but had me on some military working out and shit after the first time of the 500 push ups I learned my lesson.

 I'm a lot more girly now but don't think these hands don't work and bitches stay sleeping on me. " I no mommy I'm so excited I miss all yall even dad mean self" I told her as we spoke a little while more on facetime then we hung up.

" Aww bestfriend ima miss you" my bestfriend hailey said as she came into my dorm room to finish helping me pack up my stuff. " hailey you coming to my house with me and then I'm coming back here to get the rest of my stuff" I told her rolling my eyes at her dramatic ass.