☆FAMILY TIME☆

☆Raydon☆

  " good morning daddy pretty princess" i cooed at my daughter who was standing up in her crib babbling in baby language.

" da da" she said giggling she was the most happiest kid i knew all she did was laugh and smile she cried on occasion and thats only when she wanted skylar.

  I picked her up as her body shook with laughter her vibrant green eyes widened as i tickled her tummy as i carried her out of her room.

  I headed towards the kitchen where i left rj to eat his breakfast. As i sat her in her highchair i looked at rj who was falling asleep while holding a piece of toast this little boy act like he got a night job.

  I passed royal her bowl of oatmeal an watched her slam her hands in it. At six months old she was truely a piece of work and i knew skylar was gonna have her hands full.

  " mommy" rj yelled out making me look towards the kitchen entry way seeing skylar standing their dressed in my grey cotton polo robe.

" morning baby" she said to him kissing his forehead as she walk towards royal who wasnt paying any one of us any attention to focused on her oatmeal filled hands.

" ma" she babbled making sky smile i love watching my favorite girls interact.

" hi big girl" sky cooded at royal who only blushed and giggled back.

" ma" held her hand out to sky offering her some oatmeal.

" gimmie some " sky sung to her as she licked royal fingers making me smile.

" you wanna go out today?" I asked sky as she poured her some coffee from the pot

" yea where thou?" She questioned blowing the steam from the cup taking a sip.

" the park "i said shrugging it didnt matter to me at all i just wanted to be with them.

" wanna invite john in amerie maybe even Epiphany " sky said smirking.

" ill call him but i doubt she come she still very timid " i said as sky nodded her head.

  We both knew john might have a thing for epiphany its been 2 months since the misson and i wouldnt say their not close but when your around them the sexual tension is thick its only a matter of time.

" daddy go play with legos" rj tapped me snapping me out my thoughts making me reach down and lift him up.

" you want me to come play with you" i asked him making him nod his head smiling.

" iigh lego" i said to him making him laugh as we walked out the kitchen.

  ☆skylar☆

   " ahh" royal screamed out happily smacking her oatmeal filled hands on the table of her high chair.

  I watched her for a little bit more before i put my cup into the kitchen sink and wetting a paper towel in the process.

  " look at my drity little baby" i said to her making her cubby cheeks turn pink as i grabbed her hands and begin to wipe them clean.

  "Ma ma" royal said drolling putting her left hand inside her mouth.

  " ahh no mamas they drity" i said to her as she kept sucking on her fingers paying me no mind.

  " yo babe" i hear raydon call me from down the hall making me look up at the doorway as he entered holding his phone out for me.

" what" i asked unlocking her table top to lift her out so i can go wash her up.