☆kingpin 35☆

☆Skylar☆

Nicole came around the time raydon mentioned and we were off to crystals spa in Manhattan were we got our nails and feet done and our eyebrows.

" what does he have in store for me" i asked nicole as she was getting a neck massage and i was getting a foot massage.

" thats something he didnt say all he asked me to do was to take you to the spa" Nicole laughed.

" i have to get my hair done" i told her looking at my split ends.

" thats the next stop then off to saks fifth ave" Nicole said to me as i closed my eyes excited.

☆ 4 hours later☆

I dried my body and applied some vanilla bean body oil to my skin which was unexpectedly glowing.

I slipped on the light pink dress that looked almost white it was floor length and had a sexy slit up my right leg i had on clear burberry gladiators sandals that tied up my leg.

My hair was flat ironed bone straight with a part in the middle. I applied pink blush on my eyes and cheeks.

I heard the door bell ring as i grabbed my silver clutch and walked out the bedroom to answer the door.

Upon opening the front door their was a older white guy who looked in his 60's dressed in a black suit.

" how may i help you" i asked politely

" im here to pick up a skylar james" he said as i smiled and held my hand out and closed the door behind me as he help me down the steps.

We walked to a chromed four-door Bentley. He opened the back door and helped her inside.

After closing the door he got in the driver side and drove off.

She was at the stage and her pregnancy were she was tired all the time. She was slowly dosing off until she noticed they were pulling up to the airport.

" hey mister where are we going" i asked becoming scared.

" Mr.williams asked me to drop you off here miss James" the driver said as i relaxed and calmed down.

Pulling next to the steps were their was a man standing their waiting he didn't look like raydon to me. The driver stopped the car and came around to let me out.

I got out and walked to the man standing by the steps and was helped me walk up the steps. I entered the jet and seen it was empty with no raydon in site.

" where's raydon"i asked the man.

" he's waiting for us now please sit down do we can go" he said.

" my name is George im gonna be your personal flight attendant for tonight if you need anything or feel uncomfortable let me no" George spoke as i smiled and said okay.

I sat down buckling myself in relaxing in the suede fabric of the seats and closed my eyes.

I felt the plane take off and i felt my self slowly falling into a comfortable sleep.

☆RAYDON☆

I stood at the alter with the priest dressed in all white on this pure white sandy beach in Jamaica.

I was nervous as hell but i was sure this was what i wanted i loved skylar more then anything. She was a breath of fresh air for me. Something new so demanding so head strong.

I heard leaves crumbling at the sound of her foot steps i stood up straight collecting myself.

When she came into my line of vision my voice got caught in my throat as i watched her slowly walk towards me with tears rolling out her eyes she had a look on her face only someone thats equally in love would have.