☆kingpin 24 ☆

☆Layla☆

  "Please let me go im so sorry jamie please i didnt mean none of it baby please" i begged struggling against the rope that burned into my wrist.

  " oh shut up already" a female voice said and it mad me stiffen

" who are you" i whimpered as i felt the impact from the smack on the side of my face "ahh"i screamed

" dont ask questions bitch" the female said as i sat sniffling.

"where's jamie" i asked again

"im right here what you want layla man " he answered sounding annoyed.

"Please let me go" i begged as he laughed a sick and twisted laugh

"Now why would i do that when i went through so much shit just to find you i mean you did make it very hard for me"jamie said.

I remained quiet and shaking i knew ill get my karma back but i didnt think it would come back like this.

  "What are you gonna do to me" i asked whimpering.

  I felt the blindfold that was covering my eyes get yanked off and i winced from the lighten in the room.

  As i glanced around the room still wincing in pain my eyes widen when i seen nicole standing their with jamie was this some kind of joke.

"What the fuck is going on" i demaned as they both smiled at me.

☆Jamie

     "i don't think your in the right position to demand any thing what you say little sis" i asked my step sister who smiled as we watched her eyes become wide.

"Si..sis..sister" layla whimpered eyes still wide.

" hi hunny" nicole said joking around with a craze look in her eyes " see you talked alot of shit while i was pregnant dont get all studdering on me now you tough"nicole asked as she pulled out a switch blade from behind her back.

" fuck yo''' owww" layla screamed out in pain as Nicole stuck the knife into her thigh.

" the bad thing is were just getting started" i said to layla who looked like she was gonna pass out.

"well bro have fun i gotta get home to my baby" nicole said as she hugged me and left out the warehouse.

  "tisk tisk what am i gonna do with you beautiful " i asked her as i knealed in front of her and caressed her face.

" im so sorry" layla whimpered as i tilted my head side ways looking at her.

  " you kno i love you girl but you betrayed me and you no what happens when you betray me" i said to her as she begin to pale right before my eyes.

  I placed a kiss on her plump lips as she moaned into the kiss i gripped her pony tail yanking her head back as she moaned into my mouth.

  I took the knife i was holding behind my back and raised it to her neck and made a quick slice.

" bye princess" i said as i caressed her face...

☆SKYLAR☆

  I checked the surroundings of the abandoned block before i stepped over Kim's body and walked into the house.

  I knew raydon was behind me i could feel his presence i knew he had my back as i had his.

I heard a familiar baby whimper from upstairs of the house so i headed up the steps as i watched from the corner of my eye as mel walked with his gun drawn to check down stairs.