☆without her☆

(( Heads up its a short chapter but its short for a reason))

(☆ THIRD PERSON POV☆)

  When the emts arrived on the scene raydon rushed to one of the teams and yanked the male up by the colar of his white shirt.

" my wife is first fuck everybody else" he threatened as the team nodded their heads scared as raydon dragged them where he wife laid.

" sir you have to let me go so i can check her pulse" the emt whimpered scared out if his mind.

  Raydon reluctantly let him go and they got to work on her.

  " i found a faint pulse its faint but its better then nothing lets hook her up" one emt said to the other.

  Raydon stood emotionally still frozen in place as he watched them lift her up into the truck. As much as he wanted break down his pride wouldnt allow him to.

  " umm sir are you coming" the emt asked him still scared.

" yea let me grab her bag" raydon spoke as he rushed back where her white prada briefcase laid now covered in blood.

   Picking it up he ran back and hopped inside the ambulance truck and they pulled off as the one he yoked up worked on skylar raydon felt helpless.

☆third person pov☆

   Pulling into the hospital 5 hospital personal rushed out and opened the truck doors and pulled the gerty out with and unconscious skylar laying upon it.

   Raydon refused help as he climbed out as one of the female nurses ushered him into a private waiting area as they ushered off to the operation room with skylar.

" sir im sorry for asking this of you but can you fill out these forms and i promise i would leave you alone" the nurse spoke shakily as she looked at raydon and the murderous expression he held on his face.

" fine" he finally answered holding out his hand as she place the clipboard into his hands and rushing away.

Raydon answered the most important questions then opened up skykar bag and grabbed his iphone that she had inside of it and turned it on.

After it loaded and it went off with a bunch of messages he called the one person he knew could help.

The phone rung twice before a voice answered.

  " raydon my boy its been so long what do i owe the pleasure of this call?" The caller asked.

" grandpa i no i promise to keep away but i cannot loose her not now not ever i need you" raydon spoke as his voice cracked.

  " Give me an hour" he spoke then the phone clicked off.

  Raydon sighed loudly as he closed his eyes replying the scene over and over in his head she sacrifice her self for him but for what to leave him alone away from her.

  2 hours passed and the door to the waiting room opened up revealing dr.williams himself.

  He was dressed in scrubs and looked to not age a day over 50 when he was clearly about 79 and he still looked good. He havent seen his grandfather and about 10 years but that was his own fault.

   Yes raydon had secerts and he kept his grandfather a secert to keep him safe because thats all he had before skylar and his children.

" shes fine for now ray" Edwin spoke as he pulled the gloves off his hands and disposing them into a near by waste basket. " but she isnt out the neck of the woods just yet" he said sitting next to his grandson.

  " what are you saying pa" raydon asked sliently.

" the bullet only grazed her but it did hit a nerve that we are worried about even tho we closed the wound and shes in a temporary coma for now but theirs a possibility she will have memory lost but lets not worry about that for now lets celebrate that shes alive" edwin spoke as raydon nodded his head.

  " thanks grandpa" raydon said wiping his eyes.

  " oh Please i seen her chart shes a williams and i seen your grand mothers ring on her finger so you must really love her if you called me" edwin said wrapping his arm around his only grandchild.

" thats my wife the mother of my children overall shes my rock i dont no what i would do if something had happened to her" raydon spoke truthfully.

" right right now back to business who fucking did this i taught you better then this raydon i taught you a king always protect his queen" edwin spoke

  " thats the thing I don't no" raydon spoke truthfully.

  Without skylar shit god can take me right now cause i no i cant breathe without her. Im never moving on fuck those other bitches they couldnt amount up to skylar williams Without skylar i couldnt raise our children by myself shit i dont no what ill do without skylar..