☆kingpin 36☆

☆NARRATOR☆

    It was drity smelly and dark in the damp cell she was currently waiting to see the judge in her mind was going crazy, she knew she fucked up royally and without a doubt lost her own brother. She knew ramel wanted to kill her and that skylar was gonna argue her to death. Her plan should've been more planned instead instead allowing her hate and pain to blind her rage.

  "God if your listening if their is a god please watch over my daughter and keep her safe and god forgive me" nicole prayed as she tied the string to her sweat pants around her neck as she closed her eyes and let go...

☆after leaving the restaurant☆

    Nicoles mind was in a jumbled mess she couldnt understand what was so golden about her pussy that has my brothers mind gone. I knew it was a sticky situation but i also knew doing this would be the end ball game.

   If i kill my brothers fiance he would be mad for a little minute but he would move on and forgive her right?....

    But then theirs a fact that the baby is my niece or nephew if i do this he might never forgive me.

   And the way how i feel i could give a fuckless...

   I walked into my house stressed craving a drink but stopped because of the baby.

   Her little doll face slept her clueless life away without a care in the world.

    She undressed her daughter and carried her sleeping little figure into her bedroom and laid her down.

   Upon leaving she heard bits and pieces of a conversation, and i felt my heartbreak. I listened threw the baby monitor:

"what do you expect me to do huh leave my wife and my daughters to run away with you " her husband yelled into the phone

" no man we dont even no if the baby is mine man and if he ever find out he would never forgive me layla he just won't" her husband explained as it got quiet but her mind her mind was already gone.

    She rushed into the bedroom and straight into the closet looking through her bags for her gun that she kept hiden and statched and ran out the bedroom.

    Skipping steps with blind fury i kicked opened his office door as he dropped the cell that was in his hand and stood up looking at me like he just seen a ghost.

" baby you dont understand let me explain" he studdered as i snorted and shook my head

   " explain what that you was fucking the same bitch you hated or did you help raydon your fucking brother break away from her so you could fuck her" i screamed at him as i feel my eyes burn.

   " no nicole thats not what happen let me explain babygirl" he plead.

  "Fuck you and that bitch ramel because you a fucking lier but i should've known i fucking felt it every time you looked at her you had lustful eyes every fucking time you argued with her faked a dislike for her so what yall did can go unnoticed" i stress feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

   " your a piece of shit ramel " i cried holding the gun with a shaken hand "dont fucking come near me" i screamed at him once i seen him approaching.

   He halted in place with teary eyes " im sorry baby" he cried

   Nicole looked at him one last time then ran out the room and out the house.

   Hopping  into the car without looking back she sped off in the direction of her brothers house that bitch gonna pay...

☆RAYDON☆

THE KINGPINS LAWYER ((Editing))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें