☆Ride for me☆

I feel so bad because i have terriable writers block and i know a few of yu guys are still waiting on a update i really wanna delete the whole story in write another one similar to this one im not sure yet...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Skylar pov

Raydon was being held without a bond.. she hated this part as a lawyer she been threw this on many occasions but the fact that this was her husband this time around it made her sick to her stomach she just wanted him home with her. Her nerves were shaken they had no proof other then nicole words against theirs but since his body still havent turnt up raydon would probably walk they were trying to find every single piece of evidence to hold him.

***

I sat in the passenger seat of johns range rover as we drove to rikers island so we can see raydon. Johns aunt took rj which to my relief was a bless because these days have been bad and i dont think it wouldve been a good idea.

" you scared" john asked me pulling me out my thoughts making me turn to look at him.

" no because they dont have much evidence " i said confidently even thou part of it was a lie.

Pulling up in the vistors parking lot we both got out well not me too much with the help of john he pulled me out the car and i wobbled towards the doors.

After the quick search we we're ushered to the back where we sat and waited for them to call his name.

15 dreadful minutes later "williams" the officer yelled out as me and john stood up and followed the the officers.

Walking into the private room where lawyers usually meet their clients was held and i sat down with john next to me when the door on the opposite wall bust open and two officers pulled a tired looking raydon inside.

I gasped at how mistreated he looked he was handcuffed from his hands to his ankles like he was a fucking terrorists. " ray" i whimpered feeling myself tear up.

" relax" john whispered to me rubbing my back calming me down.

After they uncuffed him he sat down and looked at me smiling i saw the love glem in his eyes. " hey ma" he spoke husky.

"Hi" i mumbled shyly looking around the room feeling myself blush.

" wassup lil bro" john said laughing at me because i was still red scarlet.

" aint shit i appreciate you holding my family down big bro" raydon said speaking to john.

"Fuck u thanking me foe thats my fam little bro always" john said making me laugh.

" how my little mama been sky" he asked me as i smiled

" i think she ready to get out anyday now" i said making raydon sigh he looked gulit ridden. " stop raydon" i said as he wiped his hands on his face.

" i hate that ima miss it because of this bullshit sky" he stressed his eyes were becoming glassy.

" shes gonna wait for her daddy to get home to us" i said standing up and walking near him.

" mrs.Williams please seat down" one of the correction officers spoke nicely as i smiled at him sitting next to him grabbing his hand placing his hand on my stomach as our babygirl started to kick my stomach crazy.

" i miss u babygirl" he whispered to me placing a kiss on my cheek making me blush.

" so lets talk about this case" john said rubbing his hands folding them leaning towards the table.