☆ Surprise pt1 ☆

Authors note: their are some new faces that are added to this chapter but its gonna make sense trust me... pic a head is sky outfit for the day.. part 2 coming soon is better late then never. 😙 vote and comment i enjoy yall comments...

☆third person pov☆

☆ 3 weeks later☆

She stood in the supermarket still undecided on what she was making for dinner she planned to surprise her husband with tonight. The romance in their marriage was very strain and she wanted to get them back to where they were before all this dumb ass drama begin.

He been very distant since finding out the truth and she can only blame herself for his actions. But its been to damn long for this pity party hes been on.

She grabbed the lamb chops and placed it inside her cart and pushed it away feeling confident with her choice, shit she done said sorry more then that justin beiber boy and enough is enough he was gonna sit and enjoy this dinner even if she had to handcuff him to the Damn chair.

  Lost in her thoughts until someone bumped into her dropping her chanel handbag on the floor.

" excuse me" she hissed pissed the fuck off as the rude bastard picked her bag up off the floor and passed it to her

" sorry ma" the guy spoke passing her the bag as she yanked it from him and placed it back in her cart walking away from the guy

" you aint have to be rude you to beautiful for that" they guy yelled after her as she just kissed her teeth and kept it pushing.

Rome stood their watching the brownskin beauty walk away from him making him bite his lip he liked what he saw and definitely made it his business to get her number before leaving the market.

He lowkey followed her around he grabbed the first thing he saw in went behind her on the line looking at her ass.

" ma'am your total is $97.95 how are you paying today?" The cashier asked miss rudeness.

  but of course before she could pass her credit card i gave the cashier a hundred dollar bill.

" umm sweetie im good i got my own" she spoke taken the money out the girls hand and passing her black card to the girl and glared at me like i was stupid.

  " here you go" she said placing my money back into my hand and taken her card back from the girl and signing the receipt and pushing her cart away out the store.

  Oh she likes to play hard to get i like her already.

I left the bottle of ketchup on the convertor belt and rushed out behind her seeing her hit the alarm on a black bentley coupe which was ironically parked next to my bmw truck.

" so we meet again" i spoke as she sucked her teeth and shook her head.

" no more like you following me " she said closing the trunk and walking to the driver side .