☆ kingpin 10☆

All night long raydon kept himself buried deep inside of skylars womb. He didnt care what tommrow may bring he just knew he was with the woman he loved.

    By the time the morning sun  came he seeping threw the hotel window raydon woke up with the stretch of his arms and let out a hearty yawn.

      He dropped his arms and felt the bed was warm and empty he jumped up and looked for her she was already gone... he when he went for his phone that was on the nightstand table  he had several  missed calls and 5 text messages.

  He checked his call log 7 missed calls from headache. He rubbed his face  calling her back immediately

Lay:" hello"
   " wassup ma you called" he asked
Layla:" yea just was checking up on you melly said u went to bed early when u coming back".

       " hopefully tonight let me go meet up with my connect ill call you". Was all he said once he heard the simple ok he jumped up and grabbed his clothes and left out the room.

He check his messages

Mel:"call me"
Mel:"wy@"
Mel :" nigga"
Mel:" i got you covered"

Fine ass lawyer": thanks for tonight you dont no how happy it made me dont chase after me raydon i promise ill be fine... and if im pregnant you will be the first to kno.. i miss you always.. and i love you".

      I let out a sigh and closed my phone it was her that would always remain in the back of my mind.. she was so slick and smooth..

    I hopped  in a cab and went back to our hotel. Then headed upstairs. It was 11am and i just wanted to shower and chill before i went back to nyc with my headache.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆SKYLAR☆

       It was 6am when i woke up in his arms by 7am i just watched him sleep i missed him so much.. he was a beautiful site to see and i could watch him always.

    The vibration of his phone on the bedside table brought me back to reality. Our bubble popped.

      The screen read "headache" with her picture on it. I slipped out of his arms and quickly  threw on my clothes.

    I went back into the bedroom and placed a kiss on his soft lips then left.

    By the time i got back to the hotel the crew was sleep well dame was.. Nicole ass wasn't their probably with melly ass.

    As i ran me a bubble bath all i thought about was last night and how everything hurted still even when i loved which other way.

   As i sat down i texted him just because he deserved that.. i wanted him to forget about me. Because if i was pregnant i wouldnt tell him... ill take the coward way out and leave. .. only  because ill kill a bitch if they make me loose my baby... a baby that's very hard for me to conceive.

" so you enjoyed your night" a voice said as i turned my head and smiled at dame.

   " boy bye " i laughed but of course he knew so he laughed

    "Boy bye shit bish you enjoyed it you got that after good dick glow shit if a nigga that fine grabbed me up and told me get my shit i would be glowing too" dame jokes as we laughed.

  " yea but you no what they say what happens in Vegas stays in vegas" dame said as he brushed his teeth.

  " yo where my bitches at" we heard nicole and dame let out a bird call.