☆DRAMA on the rocks pt2☆

PHOTO OF RAYDON

☆skylar

I left rikers island with a heavy heart. But it's so confusing but it makes sense mel was so sure that me and raydon was gonna be together he pushed both of us no matter what to get our shit together.

And im grateful for that honestly but i feel like if it wasn't for him to push us i wouldn't be mrs.Williams. but the reason is why did him and layla sleep around for what reason.

They fooled us so good with the whole they hate each other shit but i dont no something was up.

I Pulling up to my house sad and hungry two werid problems. I turned off my truck and climbed out. When i unlocked the door and stepped inside I heard squealing and i knew it had to be the loves of my life so i quickly closed the door and followed the noise and what u saw made my heart weak.

Raydon big kid ass was playing with rj's Thomas the train and had him strapped up in it. Unnoticed to the pair i got to taken in his appearance He looked so youthful and playful, carefree. Looking at this raydon i didnt see the monstrous kingpin i saw a dotting father bolding with his son.

"ma'ma" rj yelled out clapping his hands as the train went around in a circle his face held the biggest smile that was so contagious it made u smile.

" hi baby" i said to my son as his father leaned on the wall watching me like a hawk he knew something was wrong.

" you iight babygirl" he asked me when he approached me and placed a breif kiss upon my forehead and i shook my head no.

" go rest i got him" he said "yall hungry" he asked me i let out a sigh.

" yes ill eat a sandwich" i said walking out the room.

After forcing herself to eat a sandwich skylar went and undressed grabbing a blanket out the hall closet and went to lay down on the couch in the living room.

" what's wrong with you baby" raydon asked me as he came into the living room and sat next to where i was laying.

" everything is wrong why would mel do that to her she looks so hopless she looks sad baby" i sobbed as he reached down and pulled me carefully into his lap holding me.

" baby i cant tell you i understand why mel did what he did and why is layla just fucking the world i cant baby but were gonna get her out of their i got some judges that owe me a favor and your the best at what you do now calm down cause when i catch mel ima put a real hurting on him" raydon said to me as i nodded my head as he wiped my face dry.

☆Raydon☆

After my wife fell asleep she was drained and crying i laid her in the bed and tucked her in i walked out going to check up on my son who was eating his chicken quietly to focused on disney j.r.

I pulled out my phone and checked my messages.

Johnny boy:" i found him"

Joanne:" can we meet up and talk?"

I raised an eyebrow at joannes so i texted her back " fuck for" and then text

John :"what time we gon be out"

I placed my phone down and picked up rj and Took him into the bathroom i washed him up and got him ready for bed.

My phone rung and i looked at the caller i.d and shook my head. I laid rj down and turned off the light.

Walking into my bedroom i saw the bed was empty and the light was on she must be in the kitchen i thought going to take shower.

I stood under the shower head as i stood and closed my eyes relaxing as the shower door opened up and i felt the cold draft rush in the hot shower.

" skylar what the fuck" i yelled at her as she stared at me angry and teary eyed.

" why the fuck is that bitch sending you pictures dressed in just her panties and bra" she screamed at me making me look at her confused.

" what the fuck are you talking about" i asked her turning off the water stepping out the shower and grabbed a towel.

" your phone was ringing and rj was crying so i went to turn the phone ringing off and i the picture of that bitch popped" she said standing their with her hand on her stomach and the other on her lower back.

" baby if you read the message you would see i wasn't even tryna entertain the bitch baby i swear you all i want and need" i said to her as she gulped staring at my chest.

"I no but why she send you that is she tryna show you her body better then mine or some shit " she wiped her eyes my lil hormonal imbalance wife.

I walked up to her grabbing a hand full of her ass cheeks and squeezed them tight " i love every thing about your body which is my body i did this to you look what you giving me my children fuck them hoes your mine babygirl " i said to her lifting her up sitting on the counter.

I dropped my towel and lined myself up with her slit and pushed in making her moan.

"why would i cheat when i got prime pussy at home" i asked her thrusting inside wet walls.

" im sor-ry" she moaned digging her nails into me.

" its fine baby ima let you go check her iight babygirl" i told her as she nodded her head bitting into my shoulder as i begin to dig into her guts as she moaned.

She was my Rock my little mayweather she was a tad bit insecure and a little bit crazy but skylar was my world and i wasnt gonna let these relevant bitches come in and fuck up what we had i got her back she has mine so when it comes to these bitches she checks them vise versa.

☆☆☆☆☆

.