Chapter 27: Confessions of a teenage 'Diva'.

Alex's POV:

"We can't find her," Someone yelled back.

Great, So Ariana's here but no one knows where she is?

"You can't start without her," A very familiar voice said.

Kill me now.

I'm in the same building as the girl who used to be my best friend and the woman who is not only ruining my crush's family but also hates my guts and is the reason for our no longer friendship.

"Miss Davis, I'm sorry but we have to start," Someone from the camera crew told Laurie.

I couldn't even bring myself to look at them, I kept my focus on Drew who was glaring at something behind me which I'm pretty sure was Laurie.

Skank.

"I found her, She's locked herself in the toilet and she's asking for Alex." I froze.

Why the hell would she need me, Doesn't she hate me?

"Mrs Taylor, If you would." A woman came up to me.

I glanced at Drew and Max in panic, I didn't want to see her alone.

I seriously hate confrontation.

But obviously I couldn't say that to everyone in here who were probably expecting me to bitch out like I'm
'Supposed to', Sighing I stood up and followed her.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door after me. I breathed deeply because I knew in a few seconds I would see the girl who was like my sister, Or at least I thought she was. I walked into the toilet and I'm guessing she heard my footsteps because a few seconds later she opened the stall door and there stood my ex-best friend.

She looked at me with red eyes and traces of tears on her face, Her hair was now back to it's brown color and in her hand was a blonde wig just like we assumed. She was in a bright pink dress that reached mid-thigh and black heels.

"You asked for me," I said in a cold tone.

"Alex," She sniffed.

"We clearly need to talk." She said walking out of the stall and towards the mirror.

No shit.

I didn't say anything except nod at her and lean against the counter. She stared at me with a pained look and fresh tears streaming down her face.

"Alex, You know we're best friends and I love you like a sister and I never intended for anything to get out of hand but I can't lie to the world anymore," She stopped putting a hand over her mouth like it hurt to say the words.

"What are you talking about?"

Lying to the world? Aren't we really fighting?

"She threatened me." She said sobbing.

It broke my heart seeing her like this and I couldn't help but let out a tear.

"Wait, What?" I said suddenly taking in her words.

Threaten?

"What do you mean threatened you?" I asked.

"Laurie, She threatened me with my brother." She said.

What?

I let the words sink in and my blood ran cold. I can't believe this, What the hell is wrong with the woman? Ari's little brother Liam was a 10 year old boy who was in the hospital. He was diagnosed with cancer right around the time before our first movie came out. It was the most devastating thing to ever happen, but Ari and I promised ourselves that we would be there for him and some of the money we made was sent to him by our managing team. The doctors said that if we kept helping him out he would be better in no time and I never hesitated on helping him out. He was like my brother too and I loved the little guy.

"She said that she would cut our money transfers out and we wouldn't be able to send money to him." She said still crying.

"Alex, You have to believe me! I would never do any of this willingly, Please." She pleaded.

"Wait, We did she threaten you?" I asked.

That's impossible, She was making the freaking decision right in front of me.

"When you were showering in the hotel, She told me I had to agree and act like I just heard about it. I did well, Considering I am an actress. I tried to tell you but every time I would remember Liam and I couldn't do that to him." She said sadly.

I went up to her and hugged her tightly, I knew there was something fishy about all of this.

"It's okay, I believe you." I whispered into her shoulder crying with her.

We stayed a few more minutes like that until I pulled away.

"So, What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know, She was planning for me to embarrass you today on live television but I couldn't do it, That was the last straw for me." She said.

Suddenly an Idea came to me.

"Let's not do what she wants us to." I said.

Ari gave me a confused look.

"Doesn't she want us to hate each other and walk in there pissed off not talking the whole interview? Let's do the opposite, We'll walk in there happy, the best of friends and act like nothing ever happened." I shrugged.

"That's actually not a bad idea." She smirked.

How I missed her smirking ways.

"Okay, Let's do it." She said walking towards the door.

"Uhm, Ari?" I questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Why does it look like a rainbow threw up on you?" I said gesturing to her choice of clothing.

"Ugh, It's part of my 'diva' look." She made a face and waved off strutting out of the toilet. I shook my head In amusement walking out after her.

I'm glad to have my best friend back.

---------------------//------------------
Authors note:

Hey y'all! I hope you liked this chapter, I know it wasn't what you all thought so feel free to comment your reactions to me!!

Also, Today is MY BIRTHDAY!! 🎉🎊🎆🎈🎁🎂🍰 I feel so old right now but, Hehe I'm happy.

Thx Guys,

LolaaaaaaXxxx