Chapter 8: Fashion Week.

Alex's POV:

Fashion Week?

Yeah.

What about it?

I rolled my eyes and decided to call her instead. She could be really stupid sometimes.

"Ria, Did you shower?" Maria yelled.

"Yes!"

"Okay, I'll be back in a few mins, Take care of Natalie!" She yelled shutting the door with Sophie Behind her.

I replied with an 'ehh' And ringed Max's number.

"Hello." Max said.

"Come with me to fashion week." I said sitting on my makeup chair.

"Alex, It isn't really my kinda thing." She sighed.

"It's not mine either, Do you know how annoying it is to have no choice." I said.

"Well I do and I don't want to go." She said.

"Come on. Please." I persuaded her.

"I don't know." She said unsure.

"Oh come on, Wouldn't you want to sit down, Check out hot celebrity guys, While Watching anorexic girls and eat hot dogs with me?" I asked crossing my legs in my robe.

"When you put it like that it sounds fun," She sighed.

"It will be."

"But Why would guys be at a fashion shows and I thought Hot dogs were a total no-no in the celebrity handbook." She said.

"Why wouldn't they be. Last year Kendall Jenner's boobs were on display, Rumor has it the place will be flooding with hot single celebrities guys. As for hotdogs, Yeah but not for me." I smirked.

"Fine, But I have nothing to wear to match the famous people standards." She said.

"Don't worry, I've got that covered. Just come over to the Harrington hotel, penthouse suit." I said to her going over to Natalie.

"Kay, I'll be there in ten." She said.

"And bring lots of skittles." I yelled and hung up when I heard her laugh.

"Hey Nat." I cooed scooping her up.

She giggled at me and pointed to my hair which was a towel.

"I wanna see hair." She pouted poking my towel.

"No, Mommy's going to get mad at me for letting it air dry." I said.

Obviously she didn't understand what the hell I said and kept poking at it. My phone rang and started vibrating in my lap and I let out a giggle at how weird that felt.

"Hello." I said still giggling.

"Well, Someone's in a better mood." Drew said.

"The phone was vibrating in my lap." I said rolling my eyes.

"Is that another way of saying My voice makes you all hot and bothered?" He said in a husky low voice.

"In your dreams boy." I said playing with Natalie.

"Towel." Natalie whined.

"No, I said Mommy will get mad." I scolded the 3 year old.

"Your a mom!?" Drew yelled.

"Stop. Your making my ear tickle." I giggled again.

"How old are you again?" He said starting to sound disgusted with himself.