Chapter 30: The Truth Will Set You Free.

Alex's POV:

"Your family?" I froze.

He wanted me to meet his family.

"Yeah, It's okay right?" He asked his eyes starting to fill with panic.

I just stared at him not saying anything, I was way too shocked.

"Alex? I know it was wrong of me to not tell you but when my mom saw that magazine cover that we were on she said she wanted to meet you and I'm sorry but I knew you wouldn't I agree and I just didn't-" He blabbered.

That has to be the cutest thing EVER.

"Drew, I'm not mad." I cut him off.

He was blabbering. The only one who used to be a blabber was Liam and I thought it was so cute, I'm more of a nail biter when I'm nervous. I never expected for Drew to be a blabber but I guess I never really knew anything about him.

"Thank god." He sighed in relief.

"I'm just a little shocked, I'm so not ready for this they're going to hate me." I sighed.

I've never known one of my parents before let alone someone else's, Well sorta.

"What?"

"What?" I said confused.

"What do you mean you've never known one of your parents before?" He asked his eyes looking at me like they were burning into me.

Holy crap, I said that out loud?

"Let's go, I'm pretty sure your family is waiting." I said getting out of the car.

I really need to stop slipping things out, after all 'no one needs know.'

I sighed walking up to the porch trying to get those thoughts of her voice out of my head.

No one needs to know.

"Alex, Wait up!" Drew yelled running after me.

I really couldn't handle his questions so I rang the doorbell as quick as I could and it opened in seconds.

"Well if it isn't Drew and his girlfriend," A deep voice chuckled.

I turned around from a running Drew to face a tall boy that resembled him. He was a little bit taller than Drew (Which I thought was impossible) with the same brown hair and broad shoulders, They even had the same five o'clock shadow. The only difference was that Drew had hazel eyes whereas this guy had blue eyes.

"Hello beautiful," He smirked.

They even spoke the same, I guess the charm runs In the family.

"Jeremy don't scare her away," Drew said coming up behind me.

Jeremy rolled his eyes but still had that charming smile on his face.

"Alex, This is my older low-life-loser of a brother Jeremy Matthew, Jeremy this is Alex Taylor." Drew introduced us.

"First of, I'm only a year older than you not some old hag, And secondly I'm not a low-life my life is way better then yours." Jeremy pouted crossing his arms.

I laughed and decided that I liked this guy, A 20 year old that had a mind of a 2 year old, My kinda people.

"Would you mine letting us in, Oh mighty Buffalo?" Drew questioned looking at Jeremy with a bored look. I sniffled a laugh.

"No." He bursted out laughing and walked back inside.

I smiled shaking my head.

This kid was so weird.