Chapter 35: Blind Meeting?

Ariana's POV:

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"NO!"

"Okay.. Pretty Please?"

I gave her an annoyed look.

"For the last time Alex, I won't go with him!" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on he's a really good guy, All you have to do is meet him and them you can make a decision." She reasoned.

I sighed getting tired of answering her. For the last few hours all Alex has been doing is pestering me about going to the dance with Drew's brother and frankly, I don't want to go with a guy I barely know.

"Fine, I'll meet him." I said continuing to flip through my magazine.

She walked out of the room cheering and probably on her way to call Drew and tell him about it. Those two have been basically linked at the hip for the past week. All they do is kiss and hug and cuddle, Seriously all that PDA is annoying but at the same time adorable.

"You have 5 mins to get ready." She yelled.

I groaned and stood up pulling on some shorts and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone off my night stand and key and slouched while walking downstairs to see Alex pinned up against the wall and Drew making out with her.

I'm guessing they haven't seen each other yet today, Even though it's only 11 am and they went to a movie yesterday in the afternoon.

"Uh, Does this mean I don't have to go?" I rose an eyebrow and pointed to the front door.

The pulled apart and both glared at me.

"I guess that's a no," I sighed.

The both just continued staring at me and It was starting to creep me out.

Weird couple.

"I'll be in the car." I mumbled and got out to go inside Drew's car.

-----

"I don't want to do this," I whined.

"Shut up Ariana and you could have at least wore something nice." She said.

"We're seeing some guy not going on America's next top model." I narrowed my eyes on them.

She sighed and Drew knocked on the door.

A girl with a scowl on her face looked at us and let out a groan.

Then walked away.

I glanced at Alex a questioning look on my face and she just shook her head walking in after Drew.

"Jeremy!" He yelled.

"What?" A deep voice yelled back.

A few seconds later a very tall and very attractive guy came into view.

"Jeremy, This is Ariana Jones. Ariana, This is my brother Jeremy Matthew." Drew introduced us.

He looked at me and as soon as our eyes connected, I knew this was defiantly the person I was going to the Grammys with.

-----------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Hey guys. I'm so incredibly sorry for taking so long to update. I really wanted a unique last chapter so after weeks of thinking I finally thought of this. I know this isn't exactly what you all wanted but it's unique and I really like it.

On another note, ZAYN MALIK LEFT ONE DIRECTION!? I know this is so sad yet I'm happy for him, I think if he wants be normal and live peacefully we should as directioners all support him and love him.

#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik

Thx for reading guys, The epilogue should be up soon.

Love ya,

LolaaaaaaaaaXxxxxxx