Chapter 11: The Meeting.

Alex's POV:

Talk about Awkward.

The whole flight has been the most awkwardest thing ever. Never in a million years would I have thought sitting on a plane with Max, Serena ( Max's Sister), Ari, Dylan and Braxton Would be this Awkward. A whole 13 hours of a rude Ariana, A quiet Max and Serena, And Dylan and Braxton were just trying to make things less awkward but just stopped trying after the 10 hour.

Now I'm sitting here next to Max's whose asleep and Serena who has been gawking at me the whole time.

I swear it's like she's watching my every move. I think she's still in her shocked state from last night when her and Max stayed over.

"Children, We are now landing. Please fasten your seatbelts." Harris said through the intercom.

I let out a sigh of relief. Finally after 13 hours of sitting here we finally get freedom!

"Max, Wake up." I yelled shaking her.

"No, Five more minutes." She gumbled.

"Oh for god sakes," I murmured. I grabbed her shoulder and threw her off her seat.

"Ow!" She yelled clutching her shoulder.

"Why did you do that!" She said pissed.

"Wait, More importantly How did you do that?" She asked confused.

"I took self defense classes, Now get up we landed." I said looking out the window.

"Oh My, I can't believe we're in New York!" Serena yelled from next to me.

"Believe it." I said standing from my seat.

After we all got out of the plane there we're paparazzi everywhere so it was a bit hard to get inside the airport.

"Finally, What took you so long?" Laurie asked.

How did she get here before us, I have no idea.

"We were enjoying the view." I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes at me. luckily this time we didn't need to wait, We got into our car as fast as we could passing the fans.

"I can't believe it. We're actually here!" Max said sitting by me.

Since the rest had they're own drivers it was only me and Max and Serena.

"Well, We're going to have so much fun!" I said excitedly.

My excitement suddenly subsided when I glanced at Serena and Max and saw them fast asleep. Wow, That was quick.

There was still an hour left so I decided to text Drew and tell him I landed.

Guess who's in New York? ;)

You landed? :) x

Yeah, I'll be in Brooklyn in 45 mins. :)

Where do you want to meet? xx

Um, I don't know. Anywhere I guess. x

Suddenly my phone started ringing, Doesn't take a genius to know who it Was.

"Hey gorgeous." He said.

"For the last time Drew, You don't know how I look like." I rolled my eyes.

"I just know, Babe." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, Where do you want to meet up?" I asked.

"Um, The McDonalds on 34th street?" He asked.

"Sure, That's nice." I said.

"What time?" He asked.

"Uh, Seven?" I shrugged.

"Great, Can't wait to see you babe." He said huskily.

I blushed.

"Me too." I admitted.

"Bye." I smiled.

"Bye, Sweetheart." He said.

-----

We finally arrived at our apartment and at 6:30 and it was safe to say I was super nervous.

Max and Serena went to bed as soon as we came in and they finished drooling over the apartment they went to sleep in my guest rooms.

I took a shower and got ready, All I wore were my normal clothes, An ACDC tee-shirt tucked in the front a bit, black skinny jeans with slits on the knees a long gray cardigan that reached right on top of the black combat boots I wore and a grey beanie on top of my head. This was me, How I wish I could act 24/7 without the media telling me I'm goth.

So what if I'm a bit tomboyish, This is how I like to dress.

I grabbed Drew's phone and the 2 reservation Tickets for Mo's tomorrow night. I already told the girls I was going to meet a friend, I'll just tell them what happened when they wake up. I guess they haven't gotten used to jet lag yet.

I walked over to my Ranger Rover and put my seatbelt on. The McDonalds on 24th street wasn't even 10 mins away so my nerves we're full on.

What if hates me? It's not like he won't know who I am, I'm pretty sure he does. I mean, I did not tell him I was famous. But I had my reasons, It really doesn't matter what I am or how famous, at least I didn't lie to him about who I really was on the inside. Sometimes I just wish life wasn't so hard.

I sighed as I parked in front of the McDonalds. The parking lot was empty so he probably wasn't here yet.
I decided to go inside at check the place out, Maybe he came by foot.

I walked into the McDonalds and noticed I was right. There was absolutely no one here, Except the employees and a fat man sitting in the back corner. There's always a fat man sitting in the back corner at every McDonalds. I took a seat in the corner opposite to the man and had a small view of the door.

After a while of sitting down the door opened and I looked up. A guy came in that was about 6 ft tall with dark hair and he had a hoodie on, That's all I could see from where I was sitting.

Soon enough the guy turned around and his eyes scanned the store, And boy was he hot.

He had tan skin and brown hair that was slightly messed up and pointed a bit upward from the front, Sorta like a quiff but messier. He had on a navy blue shirt and a black hoodie with black jeans and combats. You could tell that he had this bad boy vibe, Finally after A while his hazel eyes landed on me.

He smiled at first and walked over but as he was walking his eyes widened a bit.

Oh god, Please don't let this end like how I think it will.

"Hi," I said.

"Drew?" I questioned.

"Your Alex?" he said sitting down squinting at me.

"Yep." I said sliding him his phone across the booth.

He gave me mine and kept staring at me.

"What?" I sighed getting over with it.

"Is it weird if I said you look familiar." He asked raising his eyebrow.

Wow, He had the same voice from on the phone but it sounded way better in person.

"Nope." I sighed.

"Why is that?" He said still confused like he was trying to figure me out.

"Have you ever heard of an actress named Alex Taylor." I gulped.

"Yeah." He said his eyes slowly widening.

I waited a few seconds to see his reaction and finally after One full minute he spoke.

"Your Alex Taylor?"

Wow, It usual takes people the first 3 seconds.

--------------------------//------------------
Authors note:

Cliffhanger!? I hope you comment!! <3